Whats your dislikes about early pregnancy?

The worst thing for me is not 'feeling' pregnant. I'd take all the symptoms for a little reassurance!

The exact same thing for me! Not a symptom in sight here! I was so concerned I paid for a scan to check all was ok! Def the worst thing about early pregnancy x

Ughh I dislike everything about It. I wanna sleep until the 2nd trimester.

Not being able to feel baby kick yet. Im a worrier but soon as the kicks start ill be able to relax lol xx

Sickness, aches, worry, tiredness! I love my little squish but my goodness is first tri a task xxx

The fatigue is my fist issue, and I also hate the way every night I get super nauseated just from the smell of certain foods. Also The bloated feeling that doesn't go away. I didn't have these symptoms right after I got a BFP. They just recently creaped up on me. I remember I was worried at first because I was symptomless Lol.:flower:

The sickness! With my son, it started around 3.5 weeks and lasted badly until 16 weeks. It was like having the stomach flu for 3 months... there were weeks I couldn't even walk across the room without running to gag over the toilet... and all food felt like death. I would try to eat like 5 different things, then spit or gag them out until I would find something that would stick.

This time it started a little later, so hoping it ends earlier, too! It's starting to get bad like it was with my DS, but praying it doesn't get too bad! Thankfully today has been a good day thus far!

I had a miscarriage last pregnancy, and oddly enough, I just don't feel too worried this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"