• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

what's your family like?

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
How many kids do you have? How many more do you want? Do you have any pets? Married, single or in a relationship? Are you parents supportive?

I have been married to my husband for almost 5 months together for 5 years. We have 5 kids altogether with one on the way. We have 3 fish (which I think are perfect pets:haha:) And a very needy great dane! I think if everything goes well with this baby we are done with babies! Husband is 36 and I am 26 so I think it's time to raise The kids and live our life! Both of our families are extremely supportive and we are very blessed for that!!

Hi I'm donna 27 from England wolverhampton
I've been with my oh 7 ywars and we have two boys 3 & 1
we have fish and a staff dog called china :) this baby was assurprise and defo the last x

Im 28 been with my partner 5 n half yrs we have a 3yr old live in london im currently 8weeks 2days pregnant baby will be due feb 4th

Hi :) I am 23, dh is 26, together nearly 4 years but not married (baby or a ring lol) This is our 2nd pregnancy but hopefully first baby. We have one japanese spitz/samoyed cross and until now she has been our baby :D We would like anywhere between 2 and 4 children (or as many as it takes until I have a girl lol) My parents are not supportive, they were horrible during my last pregnancy until I told them I had lost the baby, his parents are better, they are divorced but his mum is supportive and his dad is fairly indifferent. We are both very supportive of each other and both very excited about being pregnant so I guess in the grand scheme of things that is what's important :)

Me 26 oh 27 together nearly 8 years a 2 1/2 yr old lb and 29 weeks pregnant with LG. My dad and his parents are supportive in they love my lb but we see them once a week if that. No pets. We work to many hours to look after pets too

I'm 30 and from edinburgh, Scotland. I have been with my boyfriend 5 years and we have a little boy who will be 3 next week! So excited to be pregnant again and give my little boy a sibling.my mum and bfs mum are really helpful especially when it comes to babysitting!

I'm 26, DH is 27, we've been married for 7 years, together for 10

We have a 4 year old DD and a 21 month old DS, and we live in a home we bought together 3 years ago in West Virginia. No pets, just kids. We are having our 3rd, and our last.

I'm 32, my OH is 41. We are in Canada, on an acreage in a small town called Bragg Creek, outside of Calgary. We have been together 3 1/2 years, we are engaged but will not be getting married until summer 2016. I am 17 weeks pregnant with our first child, which will be our only child. We have a cat named Frost, a deaf boxer named Aspen, and a golden retriever named Maddie. Our families are supportive, although they all live 6-7 hours away so we don't see them all that much.

I'm Emily 34 married 10 years to dh 33.we live about 30 miles north of London. We have 3 boys, 8,7 and 21 months and a Labrador called buzz! I am pregnant with out 4th and final
Bubba, looking forward to completing our family xx

I am 31 and DH is 36. We live in NYC. No pets. Just for married in May and I am almost 7 w pregnant with our first.

I forgot to mention I am from the states and live in Maine so you guys are very far away!! Haha

I'm 29 and my husband is 30, this is our first baby. We live in Yorkshire England with our 3 cats :)

I'm 29 and my OH is 30. We're planning on getting married next year, so he better propose soon :p I have an 8 year old son from a previous relationship. Then together we have 1 daughter who is 15 months and one on the way. No pets as we're planning on traveling the world once this one is old enough so this will probably be the last.

I'm 25. My SO (27) and I have been together for almost six years, and we are currently engaged. We have a son who is 2years old and pregnant with baby #2.

His family is supportive, but mine sucks lol.

I'm Claire, I've been with my hubby for 9 years. We have 3 kids already, a son who died at 21 months in 2012 and a son & daughter here with us. This baby was a complete surprise, I was on birth control at the time so it was really shocking and I'm happy but also really overwhelmed and nervous. We're from the US.

Hi! I am 28, DH is 45. We have been together for almost 6 years now. We have one daughter, 14 months. We live with my dying mother and my brother. We have 3 cats ages 8,8,and 5. We are expecting baby #2 this Christmas. This baby was not planned on. We live in Washington State.

I'm 24 and my son Isaac is 5. Been a single mum all of his life but I've been with my boyfriend (who's 25) for nearly 7 months. Found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant with number 2. In a long distance relationship but the bf plans on moving in with me before the baby is born. I have a bearded dragon called seska and I have very supportive grandparents.

This will be our first.
I'd like to have 3 all together, FI would only like 2. But we both agree on waiting until the first is around 3 to have another.
We have 3 cats who are my babies- Pumkin, Tali and Rory.
We are engaged (been together for 7.5 years) and are getting married in 3 months. :D
My parents are extremely supportive and excited. His parents are supportive, but haven't shown much interest or excitement yet. I think they're just in shock that I became pregnant before our wedding.

Gosh I am so sorry for your loss!! I can't imagine��

I'm Claire, I've been with my hubby for 9 years. We have 3 kids already, a son who died at 21 months in 2012 and a son & daughter here with us. This baby was a complete surprise, I was on birth control at the time so it was really shocking and I'm happy but also really overwhelmed and nervous. We're from the US.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss!!! I couldn't even imagine the pain ='(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"