:) what's your favorite & least favorite..

Favorite: Feeling my sweet baby boy move and everything that goes along with it.

Least: Not getting a full nights sleep anymore & not being able to do everything I use to, even bending over.

Favourite has to be movement, I loved feeling my baby wriggle.

Least favourite - depends on the stage. Early on I.e. Now with this pregnancy, all day nausea is killing me. Later on it was the heartburn

Favourite - My Hubby does stuff for me and helps around the house :D

Least Fav - Sickness, Sickness and more sickness

BEST: Knowing babies as safe as its gona ever be at the minute and that for these short months I know exactly where he is and alls ok Lol....also feeling baby moving.

WORST: Goddamn heartburn, feeling "heavy" just moving from A to B, general tiredness and having to pee CONSTANTLY

Mine was:

fav: the tlc I got off people around me – peanuts kicks and wriggles – the amazing miracle that was being created inside of me; still amazes me now! Lazy weekends in beds because I just didnt have the energy and didnt need to get up for anything at all!

no no's!: sciatica!!!!! horrid thing to live with – realising things you could do before being pregnant you couldn't do after 20+ weeks. e.g. putting your socks on, getting in and out the bath or turning in bed – not being able to finish my tea off without getting full - family and friends crawling out the woodwork after finding out we were pregnant! Just to be noisy. - In the early weeks worrying about every pain, discharge or bleed etc!

But I seriously miss my bump so much it's unreal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->