• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What's your go to snack?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
When nothing sounds good but you have to eat something what's your snack?

Middle of the night munchies?

When you first wake up?

Right now I'm loving bananas, potatoes and certain white breads, pears, apples and cheese. I cant stand saltine or graham crackers anymore and wheat bread makes my mouth taste like something died.

Chocolate chip chia kashi bar. My body looooves it even more now lol

Light string cheese. Another liked it before and love it now.

I was on a strict diet before so pretty much just eating the same but omg does bean loooove meat. I had a hot pastrami sandwich (didn't occur to me that pastrami is a deli meat even though I was at a deli lol) and it was total foodgasm

Cheese :) Emental cheese specifically! I also really enjoyed peanut butter on crackers in the first tri, I think it helped keep my calories up a bit when I just wasn't eating much!

Chocolate chip chia kashi bar. My body looooves it even more now lol

Light string cheese. Another liked it before and love it now.

I was on a strict diet before so pretty much just eating the same but omg does bean loooove meat. I had a hot pastrami sandwich (didn't occur to me that pastrami is a deli meat even though I was at a deli lol) and it was total foodgasm

Girl you speak my language, I ran out of chocolate chip kashi bars :cry:
This baby loves meat too! It's so weird, with DD I couldn't stand meat but this time around I love it.

Cheese :) Emental cheese specifically! I also really enjoyed peanut butter on crackers in the first tri, I think it helped keep my calories up a bit when I just wasn't eating much!

Mmmm cheese! I have been afraid to go near the peanut butter, with DD I was so sick at the smell of it that I've been keeping it in the back of the pantry in fear :haha:

Cheese, crisps or bread were mine!

cheese and bread!

This morning I'm having rice cereal, super easy to make and easy on the digestion. Plus brown rice is supposed to be great for the tummy! Just blend some brown rice until it's near dust and boil until it's cereal, sprinkle brown sugar on top and a splash of almond milk. Yum!

I have never heard of that! Interesting idea.

I ran out of kashi bars, too! :rofl: I'm hoping the love of meats means a blue bundle.

It's like the cream of wheat my grandmother used to give me as a kid, but with rice!:haha: Maybe we do have blue bundles:blue:!! That would be exciting. DH predicted DD's gender back when I first got pregnant, he told everyone he KNEW she was going to be a girl. This time he says it's for sure a boy, I hope he's right haha

It's like the cream of wheat my grandmother used to give me as a kid, but with rice!:haha: Maybe we do have blue bundles:blue:!! That would be exciting. DH predicted DD's gender back when I first got pregnant, he told everyone he KNEW she was going to be a girl. This time he says it's for sure a boy, I hope he's right haha

DH said exactly the same the moment he saw the 12wk scan. He jut KNEW. So I'll be relying on him again to get it right again.

As for snacks, it's either a ham and crisp (chip) sandwich or cheese on toast. But then I have to follow it up with some chocolate :haha:

Lettuce or salads with absolutely no meat. It's insane.

I remember with DD I stuck to mostly plain lettuce with beans or a small amount of parmesan cheese, this time though I hate salad and just want meat. So weird!!

I am craving meat too and being put off by most veggies. Need carbohydrates! My sister was having similar cravings with meat and carbs and she will be having a baby boy soon. : )

I take cereal bars or salty biscuits to work to help with nausea. I found though, that when everything else fails an ice lolly makes me feel better.

Cheese and crackers. Or naan bread with pasta sauce and cheese, like a mini pizza.

I'm so off vegetables it sucks, I often used to have just a plate of steamed veg for dinner! But I immediately throw up anything too green or tomatoes. Also meat is a pretty big nono. Oh and I've gone right off chocolate too!

I mainly want cheese, salt and bread. I try hard to branch out :haha:

I've been eating a lot of tangerines. Not that I'm particularly craving them but they're time consuming and healthy.

Mine is carbs and salt!!! Not the healthiest...:rolleyes:

Last time with my daughter it was just straight sweet stuff, this time around I can't have anything sweet! Marmite on toast and ready salted crisps are staples! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"