Whats your mucus plug look like?? :S

richajm

New Mummy :)<3
Reaction score
Last midwife app she said i have trace of protien inmy wee, nothing to worry about but i said what does that mean? :shrug:she just said to me are you getting more discharge then normal? but thing is, iv always have bad discharge!! nrmal unushal but just alot of it!! drives me mad and since being pregnant i wear panty liners..! but anway how will i tell the difference with mucus plug? discharge is a funny colour sometimes? also i may have lost it without realising as when i change my liner i dont always check! :dohh: x

I had protein in my urine two weeks in a row, just a trace and was told the same, contaminated sample from discharge.

Like you, always had alot of discharge, even with my other two pregnancies.

But, my plug has been very different.

It's white/clear slimey and jelly like (not sticky) with pink/brown streaks. Sometime's it's just completely brown.

My 'normal' discharge has seemed to of stopped since my plug has been coming away, but I don't know if that means anything really.

I had protein in my urine two weeks in a row, just a trace and was told the same, contaminated sample from discharge.

Like you, always had alot of discharge, even with my other two pregnancies.

But, my plug has been very different.

It's white/clear slimey and jelly like (not sticky) with pink/brown streaks. Sometime's it's just completely brown.

My 'normal' discharge has seemed to of stopped since my plug has been coming away, but I don't know if that means anything really.

ok thanks babe ill keep an eye out for that then! seems to be normal colour and still alot so i prob havent lost it yet! me and you seem to be the same quite alot!! lol :) x

ok thanks babe ill keep an eye out for that then! seems to be normal colour and still alot so i prob havent lost it yet! me and you seem to be the same quite alot!! lol :) x

Has yours got watery? Mine got watery before my plug started coming away. That can be a sign labour isn't far off.

You will know when its your plug......its very, very thick ''jelly'' looks a bit like snot, sometimes with streaks of blood x

Has yours got watery? Mine got watery before my plug started coming away. That can be a sign labour isn't far off.

erm no just seems to be how it has been, sometimes the colour changes abit but still the same otherwise x

In all honesty I would only ever consider it to be the mucus plug if it was blood tinged...

I had lots of EWCM with my first son and my second and I didnt for a minute consider to it be my plug.

Ok, not something I ever thought I would say to anyone, but if you want to see what mine looked like with DD pm me and I'll send you a picture.

Ok, not something I ever thought I would say to anyone, but if you want to see what mine looked like with DD pm me and I'll send you a picture.

LUUUUUUUUUUUURVELY Lol xxx

I'm not in 3rd trimester just yet, but I've lost little pieces of my plug every now and then for the past 6 weeks. Its very think like jelly and clear or mucossy looking. I heard when you really loose your plug its alot, and has some bloody streaks in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->