What's your strangest dream? Just for fun....

MEPride

Reaction score
I had to take a standardized test that involved painting black and white circles on both sides of a canvas. My coworker was there and she really wanted me to dance and then magically procured a partner who looked straight out of the 1970's. He was wearing a maroon colored velvet jumpsuit with matching loafers and had a hairstyle that would make The Beatles proud. I'd take turns painting and then dancing in dizzying circles with this weirdo of a guy while my coworker magically disappeared. POOF!!!

I woke up laughing and told my coworker. Funniest part is she was only a young teen in the 70's but loves 70's music and I had NO IDEA!

Let the funny dreams commence!

I've been dreaming about poop a lot.
The day before yesterday the dream was that a friend's baby's diaper was full and when she opened it to check, the poo got on me! And then she didn't even offer me a wipe or anything to clean up.
Last night, the dream was that the dog pooped on the floor.

I'll let you know how tonight's poop dreams go. ;)

Ebaurhaus- hahahahaha!! That's too funny! The only baby related dream I've had was right around conception and that's it. I don't normally dream except in the luteal phase of my cycle and even then it's more of an awareness that I had dreamed something but I could never remember the dream. So this is so bizarre for me to remember my dreams!

MEPride, I'm the same way! After meeting my husband a few years ago, my dreams got even quieter, so the pregnancy dreams are super entertaining to me!

My dreams were much more filled out, but i thought it was hilarious that their common theme was poop. Absolutely silly.

Perhaps this is TMI, but I have soooo many sex dreams when I'm pregnant, and they're super intense!

I had a weird one where we were back at the hospital where we had fertility treatment and the local school kids choir from down the road came to sing to us and they were all sets of twins/triplets and all had been conceived at the hospital! Weird haha I thought it was a sign.. keep checking the scan pic, def just one in there. X

I had pretty horrible dreams last night. None about poop, though! Haha.

This is the first one I've had where it had to do with MY baby, specifically. The nurse came over to give me a scan at my house. She had me lie down on my back outside in front of the door to our home.
The baby on the scan look perfect, but there was this weird line of white a little ways from the baby. That same day or the next, the doctor came and did a scan as well, the same way, me lying outside on the ground. But, this time the doctor took the scan looking down the baby's body from the head and this time the white streak, like a sword, was sticking out of the babies heart which was miraculously still pumping away.

Later it got even weirder - My husband and I went to a party and witnessed a murder and when we tried to sneak away, the murdered found us and stabbed us. I was relatively sure he'd not stabbed in the right place to get the baby, but I had still been stabbed. Eventually I was able to kill (or at least maim) the murderer with a pair of scissors.
Once 911 had been called, and went to use the bathroom and after wiping was trying to discern whether the blood on the tissue was from being stabbed or miscarriage blood. Ugh.

my dreams have been scary!

Last night I had a nightmare that I was at my mom's house. It was around 5 am it still dark. The garage door was open. I was starting up our car about to go somewhere, then I saw a shadow of a man wearing a cap. I didnt close the garage door in time and he was right there. He said he wanted my husband to get inside his own car and follow him to the restaurant (my husbands restaurant). So they drove off and that guy's car had 2 other people. They drove very fast and I heard the screaching of the tires. When they got to a stop sign, my husband decided to drive in the other direction.

I was scared so I got in my own car and started driving. That man came back for ME and purposely crashed their car into me. I was injured but got out of the car and knocked on peoples door for help. The neighbors wouldnt let me in, but they called the cops for me. Fortunately the cops came quickly and caught all 3 of them. I was worried for my husband and one of the cops said he's probably fine and no accidents have been reported and that all the suspects have been caught. Just as he finished, I heard a loud crash right in front of me. Apparently he was dead before he crashed. So they murdered him. They are still lurking around. I then came to the realization that they could come for my mom's family which was around the corner. I told the cops that and then the camera panned in on my mom's house with a at least half a dozen cops guarding...then I woke up.

haha sorry for the long story, it felt so real and like I was in a crime movie. My husband just fired 2 guys last week, and in the dream they were back for revenge.

Ebaurhaus and kitty- how scary!!!! I'm so happy I haven't had any nightmares like those!!!

I had another coworker dream last night, same coworker for some odd reason. I went into my midwife's office for my physical (which in reality is this morning) and the nurse took me to a room with a line up of chairs. Dentist chairs. In the room was a man lying on a table getting a lump surgically removed from his chest!!!! I turned to the nurse and asked if she wanted me to change into a gown and she said no, but to sit under the shower. So I sat in an open dentist chair and the next thing I know, the chair is tipping me backwards (like a regular dentist chair) and keeps going until I'm upside down!!! Then I get an extremely close up visual of my coworkers face and she touches my jaw joints (TMJ) and says to open wide. So I do, and that's when I wake up and realize my mouth is open super wide in real life which is what woke me!!!!! HOW WEIRD!

So I have to add the following which makes my dream a little more sense. I, and my coworker, work in the medical field. My coworker specializes in the TMJ but neither of us work in the dental field. I do have my physical this morning with my midwife.

But I have never acted out my dreams before!!!!! It's comical and a bit alarming!

Hi ladies!! Glad to hear I'm not the only one having crazy dreams. My craziest dream was at my son school, I was dropping him off and the director who in really close with came up to me and told me she was pregnant but currently miscarrying then another couple which is my cousin and her hubby walked into the school to do whatever Bc they currently don't have any kids but somehow I knew they were expecting and the crazy thing is I haven't talked to them since last year and that was a brief hello.

These dreams + insomnia= Me being 1 crazy lady:wacko:

I had a dream two nights ago that I opted for a water birth. Only it wasn't water, it was IKEA chicken gravy!!!
Strangest. Dream. Ever!!!!

hello_kitty, MEPride,

My dreams aren't usually scary, but lately they always have some sort of aspect of life or death!
I didn't dream last night that I can remember, which actually kind of worries me, but I know it shouldn't. It's silly.

Kirsty,
Chicken gravy!! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back