whats your view's ic1111,cheri22,gail,courtney

flutterbaby

Reaction score
Hey ladies, i'm addicted to readings, i'm wanting a girl soo badly but not sure when i want one i have stuff to do first lose weight tidy bills enjoy my baby boy I've had a few readings and they are as follows

cheri22 said girl with a said september birth conception or find out date not indepth

ic111 first said 2012 conception with girl but when i asked when she said she feels full around me now and thinks november thanks giving conception not in depth but a song my nan sang came through as well

courtney said boy with may conception 8lb4 dark hair quick birth

gail said girl with may conception good weight dark hair quick birth an injection i will need she told me who will be with me and how baby will complete me she also said some will take photo's i won't be happy about and 7 connects to birthdate

have any of you had readings off any of these and who was right for you?

courtney got weight colour hair and quick labour of my last son and gail said about photos well my hubbys sister did just that with my last son and i went crazy as she put them on the internet strange both say may oh and I had the injection with my last son because i bleeding plus my son was due the 7th of aug close but not the same month and nov thanks givin take me to a sept birth so all very close in link with ic and cheri

would be soo cool if i got my baby girl next

If any1 has any phychic abilities and want to add a reading for me i'd appreicate it :hugs:

I have had mixed readings! Most of them are saying december/january but they are all split with Boy/Girl! I'm not bothered personally what sex my baby is, as I only have one child!

Who is Ic111?

Xx

I have had mixed readings! Most of them are saying december/january but they are all split with Boy/Girl! I'm not bothered personally what sex my baby is, as I only have one child!

Who is Ic111?

Xx

a lady called rebecca who does free reading's but is having some time off atm to regroup as we overload her with questions :blush:

Hahaha oh dear! I'll wait til she's feeling up to it and ask for a month! Is she good then?

Xx

Hahaha oh dear! I'll wait til she's feeling up to it and ask for a month! Is she good then?

Xx

tbh i'm not sure she has a wrong and right predictions thread but she only started her threads this year so people are still waiting to find out but she has been doing it for over 20 years so i would think she knows what she's doing i'd have a read through her threads and see what you think hun

Ah wow 20years she should be good then! Eeek I'm going to have a read now :flower:

Xx

You should try meson, she's really good. I loved my reading from her. Everyone has said December this year for me and a boy. Except Gail. She said a girl for December of 2013 and she said a girl. :shrug:

I have heard other girls talk about this meson.... How do you get in touch with her??

Haha. Sorry. Her name is mesina, my iPad keeps auto correcting. I'll post the link in this thread.

IC/Rebecca is a lovely person from what I've read/talking to her a bit. ^^ I haven't had a reading from her because I just joined the other site recently, but I plan to get one when she is back.

I did buy one from JennyRenny but unfortunately it was wrong, but all my readings have said girl! And another very detailed one that included info that I didn't even disclose (like weird stuff she couldn't really guess!) said October 2012 conception so maybe Jenny had the wrong year? ^^

I haven't had any other paid readings; just really can't afford them!

Who was the lady that gave you the really detailed one? Was it mesina? She was pretty detailed for me. I haven't gotten a reading like hers from anyone else yet.

i loved my reading from mesina, i've had two now but i didn't tell her i had had a previous reading and she still said the same thing - january conception and october birth. so i would definitely recommend her! :D

my best one has been from gail so far, who says january conception and october birth too but she said some really spooky things that she couldn't have guessed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->