whats your weight gain so far?

I have lost about 6-7 pounds so far and keep dropping it. It definitely has to do with not eating as much, this happened with DS as well.

Currently lost a grand total of 1lb, my appetite has decreased greatly in the last week so likely to lose a few more. Same thing happened with DS.

Lost the 0.2 lb gain from last week, so back to a 0 lb gain so far!

Nothing so far although I'm sure it won't be long before I do as I have developed an addiction to crumpets with lots of lurpak lol! I get married 4 months after this baby will be born so I'm trying to be good and not snack on crap.

I've gained 3lbs but I think it's due to the fact that I quit smoking when I found out I'm pregnant. Praying I don't keep gaining in this first trimester!

Last time I checked I was the same weight. I have no idea how this is possible as I've not stopped eating in the past 4 weeks as it is the only way to stop me feeling sick!

I've gained 5lbs so far :dohh:

I've been eating to curb the nausea. I've never had it this bad and felt so ill in my life :sick::sick:

I got on the scale the other day and gained close to a pound but it was also later in the day...I have a tooth that is bothering me and no one around here will take my insurance and even if they did its like they dont help adults anymore!! I mean oral health is important in pregnancy dont people understand that?

I've gained 12 :-S you can thank a stressful few weeks of life for that...

ive lost 4lb this week and got my 2.5st award at slimmingworld.

with Benji i think i got to 25 weeks and had only gained 2lb

Congrats on the award, Rainbow! :flower:

Does anyone have a goal they're hoping to stay under? I hoping to stay under 147-150 (25ish lb gain), but I've been so hungry I think it's going to be hard. :wacko:

Congrats on the award, Rainbow! :flower:

Does anyone have a goal they're hoping to stay under? I hoping to stay under 147-150 (25ish lb gain), but I've been so hungry I think it's going to be hard. :wacko:

My pre-pregnancy weight was 182.2 and currently I'm 172.2 so I've had a 10lb loss so far. My goal is to definitely keep it under 200, but ideally I would like to get by with a 10-15lb gain from this point and end up somewhere around 180-190

I am currently just under 140, and hoping to keep within a 28lb gain. I gained more like 2.5st+ with both my previous pregnancies so in determined to be more careful this time.

Last night I found out I lost 5lbs. I'll be 10 weeks on Wednesday but I have a feeling I'm further than that. I can't wait to have a scan to find out. I'm slowly starting to feel like myself and I'm excited for the next trimester.

I am hoping to keep my weight gain to 40 or less. Lol. Its a moderate goal. I gained 50 with my son and I'm starting this pregnancy off with an extra 10 pounds, so that would put my ending weight at the same as it was with my son. I'm almost 10 weeks and haven't gained any weight yet, so maybe I wont even gain 40.

I weighed the other day and still only gained a pound so thats good...I usually gain about 60 pounds with my pregnancies so hoping this time I will stay under 200lbs...starting weight was 175 then went down to 173 and back up to 174...

Don't know how you ladies do it, eating is the only thing that makes me feel even a little better. I've gained at least 5 lbs.

I was about 140 when I got pregnant and that was after 6+ months of hard work losing almost 50 lbs. I gained all the weight with my other two kids. I've got to be careful this time cause it takes nothing for me to gain but I don't even think I can start being careful until I stop feeling sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->