What's yours

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
What's everyone's symptoms so far?....
I am 7 dpo today, from 4dpo I have experienced pinching pain both sides bottom of tummy and slight cramping,

Yesterday had a big break out of spots , I get 1 now and again but seriously had around 12! 😵

Also tired a lot through the day, and peeing more feequent

I tested today and got a bfn but I new that was going to happen only 7 days gone. Will test again on Monday I think.

X

Has anyone previously experienced back ache then found out pregnant?

So much cramping and twinges like you had and my boobs feel really bloody weird! Tender nipples like first time round! Fingers crossed!

I have a lot of back ache recently and cramps today. Also extremely emotional

This is my first cycle TTC and I am on CD 29 and I think I am 13 or 14dpo (no opk so not 100%) I've been cramping since CD 25 (9 or 10dpo) and I started getting sore nipples (tmi) yesterday and today. Other than that, I have NO SYMPTOMS! No AF yet! Took a $tree pregnancy test on CD 27 (11 or 12dpo) and got what I thought was a very faint + but I think it was an evap because I took another test this morning with FMU and got a :BFN: really feeling like cycle #1 is a bust :(

Well your not out until she shows Hun. Fc for you,
This is tmi but I have literally been on the toilet 3 times today with diahreer ",- can't spell""" and feeling sickly with heart burn.

I've felt like she was going to show any second for the past 3-4 days. But nothing yet... Fingers crossed for you!! X Hopefully those are signs!! When do you plan on testing?

Sorry, just saw that you said Monday! Hoping for a bfp for you AND me!!! :)

I'll prob test soon as my cheapies come in the post, I ordered 50. So I can imagine they will be gone by Monday 🙄
I have woke up with terrible diahreer today sorry tmi but had it last night aswel. I have read this can be a sign x

Stephanie - with my first pregnancy I felt like my af was coming - so much that I refused to test for days to avoid disappointment! Turned out little man was starting to grow!

I'm still getting loads of twinges today - not af cramps but twinges. I have really itchy nipples of which I have no idea if it's even a symptom but I'm popping it in!!

Flutterly my boobs have got be bigger over night, literally, and lots of diahhrea

I remember having diarrhoea last time. Just one night but it definitely happened!

I feel pregnant I really do, I'm waiting for my cheap tests to come then I'll start again

I think I am 18dpo I tested at 13dpo and bfn. I had pink then brown tinged CM at what I think was around 8dpo.
I've been extremely tired, and I've been having af type cramps but a little milder for around five days now. Today is cd 35 and no af but I'm still breastfeeding my 16 month old and only got my first period back last month!

ETA.. Five minutes after writing this I rushed to the toilet thinking af had definitely came but it was a huuuge glob of milky stretchy CM! Sorry tmi!

Update - CD 30 still no AF. Had mild cramps all night. Woke up several times throughout the night with extreme thirst and hunger! Felt like I hadn't drank or ate anything in days! TMI but also woke up with bloody boogers. Not sure if that is something or nothing but hoping they're all good signs

Stephanie I used to have lots of blood in nose when pregnant with my first

Bundle of joy I heard it could be a symptom but wasn't 100% sure. I'm really hoping so! It definitely came out of nowhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->