What's yours.

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
What's your symptoms today?
I am 5+2
Today I have sore nipples? Boobs aren't sore but my nipples are!
I feel very sick today, had my usual fruit smoothie and struggled drinking it. Also bit of back ache.....

7w4d for me. Nausea and vomiting but that's my morning MO. Insatiable hunger. Boobs are a little tender when I poke them but I'm wearing a dang pre-pregnancy bra and they're already too tight (the new pregnancy one I bought showed leopard spots right through my blouse so I had to swap!). Trouble sleeping. Worry, but that's my usual MO lol.

I keep getting waves of sickness ,
Have you had a scan yet? I'm going to get one at 7 weeks

I only found out I was expecting yesterday but for a week I've been cramping , mega sore boobs and what feels like the start of a cold! Today I feel sick as a dog 😂 .... I don't remember feeling so rubbish so early on my other children! ... I'm trying to embrace it ;) xxx

I have sore nipples too - not really sore boobs.
Very vivid dreams - to the point that I wake up and need 5 minutes to be sure it was just a dream and not real.

That's about it so far!

11wks 2 days.. Nausea subsiding thank god but killer boobs! At first it was just the nipples but now its nipples & painful breasts but they have grown! I secretly love that haha!! Bloated tummy aswell, uhh! Thankgod the sickness is easing off as the aversions & smells to almost everything were awful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->