Whats..

L

Lovelymummy

What's the funniest thing you've heard your LO say?

Verity told me yesterday that I should sell her brother :haha:

aww i wish my LO could talk :(
but i do know my niece asked me when i was pregnant with Jayden if i had put a ball up my top because i looked like mr blobby

hahahaha don't worry soon you'll miss the days when they couldn't talk.

alice cant talk much but i once asked her if she loved me more than chocolate and she said no and ran away laughing lol!

Nothing as of yet lol all she says is 'mama,dadda,nanna and daddy'
It was sort of funny yesterday though,she saw her grandad and he makes these lovely wooden rocking horses and nan said 'Aliyah wants one don't you?' and Aliyah goes 'want one!'
but it was just complete coincedence lol

alice cant talk much but i once asked her if she loved me more than chocolate and she said no and ran away laughing lol!

Fletcher is a bit younger than Alice and he will just giggle hysterically if I ask him something:haha: I want to know what's happening in his mind because obviously it's funny .

I wish quin could talk :( damn speech delay.

aww :hugs: Verity didn't say her first words for a long time- until she was almost 2 and she didn't seem to understand where sound was coming from. Then a friend recommended we go to a speech therapist who gave her hearing aids which are helping a lot.

My LO doesn't talk but when I was pregnant with my LO my little brother (was 3 at the time) told me that I was having a kitten :|.

This was so cute when he told me this but funny at the same time. When I went to see my dad just after LO was born he looked at everyone in the room and said "Everyone listen, I have changed my name, I am Aunty Shaun Bryan Michael....." I don't think my dad has explained the different between Aunty and Uncle! Lol

I'm trying to teach Livi how to say "I love you" (she sometimes says uv ou, so we're getting there!)
Well I said to her, "Livi, I love you" and she turned her head and said "yeah, yeah." :shock:
I thought I had a while before she started with that! :rofl:

hahahaha V already rolls her eyes when I ask her to pick up.

Elena says she wants to name her little sister Hagrid, no negotiations :dohh:

Currently?
Noming, squealing and saying "mom" over and over again! :thumbup:

2nk1fds.jpg

Well, actually. Now she's crawled over and is trying to rip the laptop cord out. (She has an obsession with it.) :haha:

haha Fletcher is fascinated by the elevator in our apartment. He would ride on it all day if he could.

Hehe I'm so bad at this bnb thing I just replied to this same thread but the one no one else did woopz

when i ask alice to say love you shes says thank you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->