When am I 1dpo?

DreamCatcher_

Reaction score
This might seem like a daft question but I'm on my first cycle of ttc. Yesterday I got a positive opk (darker than the control) and today it was lighter than yesterday but still as dark as the control.

Is today 1dpo, would tomorrow be 1dpo?

Thanks x

It won't be that accurate if you don't take temps but most ladies ovulate 12-36 hours after their first positive opk. Before I started temping I'd always count the day after a positive opk as O day so 1dpo the day after if that makes sense. Make sure to get bd'ing today! Good luck!

It won't be that accurate if you don't take temps as most ladies ovulate 12-36 hours after their first positive opk. Before I started temping I'd always count the day after a positive opk as O day so 1dpo the day after if that makes sense. Make sure to get bd'ing today! Good luck!

Thank you for replying! :)

I haven't started temping yet as I got my mirena removed 7 weeks ago and no AF yet. I only started using opks because I had no bleeding after mirena removal, I didn't expect to ovulate and genuinely believed something was wrong or my AF would turn up before now. So as of now I'm 7 weeks post removal, no AF and a positive opk haha x

A positive opk is a great sign things are getting back to normal, hopefully you will catch that egg! :)

Thanks ladies!

I took another look at this mornings opk and it actually isn't as dark as the control line and my one tonight is lighter still (stll dark but not as dark as yesterday or earlier). So I'm taking them as going negative. Bd'ed once yesterday (before I knew I was ov'ing) and twice today so here's hoping! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->