when am i due please help

kelly brown

Reaction score
high there founf out thursady last week i am pregnant can any one tell me my due date my last period was the 18th september but i concieved after my period will they go from that date as that was mny last period or will they go from my period in august i did a test in step before my period mand test said neg so i am on on the 18th and week after period finished i came on again it was inplantion bleeding done clear blue test said pos done tesco said pos done savers on says pos nurse done one and hospital and said pos just wander when mid wife will go from if its from the 18/09/2008 i am nearly 3 weeks means baby due 25/06/2008 thanks for reading :hug::hug::hug::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

That's why they call it an "estimated due date"! They always go from the start of your last period. My last period was Sept 19th and I was looking today and it said my EDD was June 26/09 so you would be a day earlier!
Congrats!

did you fall after your period to then x congrats bye the way x

You are actually 2 weeks pregnant ish once you take your test , Assuming that you ovulate on a normal 28 days cycle .
But they class it as your 4 weeks pregnant from when you take the test ,So from your LMP is normally accurate dates may change a few days either way , Thats going on you having a normal 28 day cycle period . xxx .

Congrats, looks like you will have your baby just in time for summer!

That's why they call it an "estimated due date"! They always go from the start of your last period. My last period was Sept 19th and I was looking today and it said my EDD was June 26/09 so you would be a day earlier!
Congrats!

I hope they don't do this is if get my :bfp: this cycle, my last period was on 11th Aug i'm CD60 today! Yikes!

Congratulations on your BFP!

Congratulations x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back