When are they too big to fit in their jumperoo??

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
When are they too big to fit in their fisher price jumperoo?? I know they say max weight 11kg...what age is that roughly??

I think they're up to 15 months. The maximum weight for it is 11kg x

[Edit...please tell me you just edited your post to say you know the weight limit and I'm not going mad? :rofl:]

Mothercare website says 'Suitable for babies from 6-15mths, max. weight 11kg (25lbs) and no taller than 85cm.'

Sam's average weight for his age and he's still got loads of use left in his at nearly 8 months! x

Caitlin adventurely got bored of hers lol and its now been put away :D

Caitlin adventurely got bored of hers lol and its now been put away :D

I was just thinking that once Sam's up on his feet without it I wonder if he'll still want to be in it. He does like to jump though...even bounces up and down with his hands on my shoulder or using my hair for support while I'm holding him :laugh2: x

Lol Sams mum you are crazy!...in a nice way of cause:)...Thankyou so much xx

Lol Sams mum you are crazy!...in a nice way of cause:)...Thankyou so much xx

:rofl: Crazy and still half asleep :D Was up late packing to go on holiday (in the UK for a week and I am honestly taking everything we own in my tiny car...still not finished packing yet!) x

Aww bless you...where are you going?

Yer Moo does that she does a crazy bounce in her walker too :dohh: but when I put her in jumperoo it was as if to say 'erm mummy I was fine in there' :lol:

Aww bless you...where are you going?

Manchester for a wedding then peak district for a few days...can't wait! Haven't been away for ages!

Yer Moo does that she does a crazy bounce in her walker too :dohh: but when I put her in jumperoo it was as if to say 'erm mummy I was fine in there' :lol:

:rofl: Cute! I might get a walker for Sam - he always wants to be upright...we've got wooden floors downstairs though - bit worried he'll just skid around on them! x

Kyle has a walker and we have wooden floors, he loves it!! Burns up his energy come night time too :)

Kyle has a walker and we have wooden floors, he loves it!! Burns up his energy come night time too :)

Great! I might get him one :D Think he'd love being able to move around more! x

yeah its says 11kg but my son is nearly 10 months and he weighs 11kg so i dont get it lol think they would be ok its just an approximate guess

i cant put leeon in his walker no more as he can climb out of it (and in it haha) hes way too ahead of the times lol didnt think a baby of his age could actually climb in and out of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->