When are you making the announcement?

I told our moms and oh dad right away.. I also has to tell me work group three ladies I work closely with because I was so horrible sick and my work was lacking.. Other than that I waited until after my first scan to tell my closest friends. Everyone else will figure it out on their own!

If I am pregnant by Christmas, we are going to do something special to announce it.

This Sunday is Canadian Thanksgiving so I'm thinking I should announce this weekend. I'm nervous to do it though because 8 weeks seems so early still but it seems like a good time.

This time we only told real close family and I told 2 coworkers, just for my sanity at work. I think this time I will try to hold it in until 12 weeks.

We told family when we found out and announced after our 8 week scan. I'm showing much earlier as well. :flow:

We told family when we found out and announced after our 8 week scan. I'm showing much earlier as well. :flow:

That is a good point. I'm petite and I already feel really bloated. I may show early. Luckily, winter is almost here and I can conceal with layers until ready to announce!

That is a good point. I'm petite and I already feel really bloated. I may show early. Luckily, winter is almost here and I can conceal with layers until ready to announce!

I'm very petite too. (5'3" & 100lbs)
This is today at 10 weeks. Super hard to hide in Florida!

https://imageshack.us/a/img801/9563/66h7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->