When are you packing your bags??

Getting things over the next few wks, ordered nightwear for the hospital so that should come soon. Think I’ll pack around 32 wks when everything is here.

Only starting now because I had a routine appt then was sent straight to hospital with high bp and I realised I had nothing sorted 😑

Now packing the rest of mine with a bit more urgency as I've just been told my csection is being pulled forward a week to next week so I should probably finish that off! Lol

I packed mine pretty early both pregnancies - around 30-32 weeks but just because I like to be ready no matter what :} Was 2 weeks over with the 1st pg, hopefully won't go that long this time but the bags are all up and ready x

What exactly are you all packing does anyone have a list?

What exactly are you all packing does anyone have a list?

I don’t have a list I am actually going to google it (I have had 3 children) you would think I would know lol but this was an unexpected pregnancy and my mind was far from pregnancy and babies lol so I cannot remember for the life of me.
I completely forget about pads until I just read a pp write that so I think I will start making a list today. Funny enough after I made this post I have had cramps in my back and abdomin for 2 going on 3 days now I have barely been able to sleep. I am 2 weeks off when I went into labor last time but they did manage to stop it and he wasn’t born until 38 weeks so I think I am safe :) well I hope lol.

Can all you ladies that have packed your bag post your list I’m sure there be things each person did different that is useful for us all

There's a big pinned list I think it's in this forum. Tons of ideas in there x

Minus bath stuff and babies bag this is my list:

robe
fuzzy socks
slippers
bras
going home outfit (something loose and comfy)
belly band (amazon)
chargers
laptop
camera
iPad
kindle
nursing PJ’s (moms gift)
button down PJ’s
shower flip flops
boppy/my breast friend nursing pillow
towel
snacks
breast pads
change and dollar bills
trash bag for dirty clothes

Pretty basic as my hospital provides a lot of after care stuff.

My bag includes...

(for me):
Pyjamas
Trousers
Comfy joggers
tops
socks
toiletries
Underwear
maternity pads
Arnica tablets (these really helped with bruising and healing after my DD)
Phone charger

(for baby):
Vests (it's very warm in our hospital so anything more than vests and baby will roast!)
socks
Going home outfit
nappies
wipes
nappy bags
blanket
muslins scratch mits
cotton wool

I can't remember what else......

I packed all baby's stuff for hospital today (apart from nappies) and will pack my stuff over the next couple of days, just in case :)

Well since I am being induced early (37 weeks) I have to repack my sons bag. Need smaller clothes now. Thank goodness my bag is done so thats one less thing I have to worry about. Hubby is just going to throw in his pj pants and a shirt and he will be good.

I still haven’t started but my plan of care has completely changed from an induction at 39 weeks to a homebirth so I have at least started organising the home birth things I need and i think I will pack my in case of a transfer bag at 36 weeks when I get to the holiday rental :)

I packed all baby's stuff for hospital today (apart from nappies) and will pack my stuff over the next couple of days, just in case :)

I've only packed a few nappies, maternity pads and wipes as my hospital have them in the draws in each room on the ward post delivery. So I'm taking advantage and saving mine. :rofl:

I packed the last of it today. Just have to put it all in the car which will probably be last minute. :wacko:

I packed mine at 32 weeks and baby's at 33 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->