When are you thinking of trying for another baby?

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
For those of you wanting another baby, when do you think you will start trying for one? What do you think is the best age gap.

We were thinking about two years gap would be a good gap. What about you?

xxx

we're thinking 2+ years, I gotta get over Hannah first :rofl:

I wanted about a 2 year age gap but we were very lucky to fall pretty quickly with our 2nd so there will be about 20 months between them :)

Well it all depends on our situation; I'd do a 2-3 year difference if I could but it'll most likely be more like 5 or so years from now.

Ideally i think now i would like a 3 year gap. I only want one more lo :)

I would want my next LO to be born sometime around Connor's 3rd birthday.

In my family it's me- 19, my sister- 17, my brother- 15.. that's a nice age gap, close in age but we were old enough that we were out of diapers & the crib by the time the next baby came around LOL.

I don't think I want another baby. If I go for another.. maybe when Elyse is 4 or 5. Even though I don't like the idea of the big-ish age gap, I won't be ready again for a long time.

I am thinking now but just cos I LOVE being a mum to my beautiful girl. We aren't supposed to be having anymore I may just change my mind about that in a year or so or I may not!

If I get the job I'm going after we'll start trying in about 6 months. I want them close together. We aren't really liking the baby stage all that much. There's so much we want to do with Danny and teach him and show him. And we can't really do any of that for a few years. We don't want Danny finally getting old enough to really take places and then have another infant that can't do any of it. We want both kids being at that stage at the same time.

i want another now..i think i must be mad ive done the small age gap before(11 months) archie is 2 months and id love another just 1 more before i get too old(im 31)

theres 20 months between lilly and lucas. i do want more but i want to let lilly and lucas grow up a bit first so we wont be trying for another baby for at least 6 years

I wanted to start straight away but hubby didnt :sulk: but since then my eldest has turned into a fully fledged teenage girl with all the trappings and I have now decided I dont want anymore in case I get another girl.....I can only stand my heart being broken twice......:cry:......if they find a way of guaranteeing the sex of a baby I'll think about it!! :lol:

My older kids are all about a year apart , its good because when they were younger they all played together but it was hard to give everyone attention they needed . my last 3 are 6 years apart and I like it much better that way .

We have decided we will start trying again after Brennan turns 2, so it will be a 3 year gap.

I need to find a partner first. A one for life this time. Ideally Alasdair will be at least 5. I would like another one before I'm 30 tho (I'm 23 now).

Im not sure we are gunna have another but it was 2 and 1/2 yrs between Kaitlin and Isabelle and thats perfect:)

i must be the only mad one who is going straight in for another haha.
i have 14 yrs between my 1st and 2nd, and took nearly 4 yrs fertility to get my 2nd so i'm not hanging around if god wants us to have another straight away i'm not standing in his way
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->