When are you thinking of trying for another baby?

we're going for about 2 years too. xxx

We are gonna start trying sometime next year so Jack will be over 2 when the new baby is born.

We are waiting til Paige is in school now, but wouldn't mind having another 2 quite close again x

We are trying now we tried at my 21day most fertile after alfie was born :) mad i know but we want hem close together.

ive been thinkin about this for awhile as ym oh wants to ttc now! i wanted to wait till zane was 2 but now realiseing zane will be 2 next yr is scary.

im torn between ttc now or wait 2 yrs!

i'm not sure... not too big a age gap though. either soon-ish, so Riley's just over 1 or in 6 months 3 months or so so that he's about 18 months.

4-5 years, once we can afford another one lol

xxx

I think we'll try again sometime after Erin is 1 so we will have 18 month to 2 year gap. xx

Im really broody but now is out of the question but wont rule it out in the future we will see my OH has said his having the snip if i keep on about wanting another baby lol.

We're thinking a 2-3 year age gap would be nice! Although i am stupidly broody now...i have to keep reminding myself of how uncomfortable pregnancy gets!!! xx

possibly next june after AF but i will see where i am when i return to work

Lou
xxx

I was hoping to try within 2 months BUT i have to go on treatment for medical reasons, so maybe withing 6 months :(

its nice having them close together

I mentioned it to the DH last night. It was met with "no way I couldn't put up with 9 months of you pregnant again" :rofl: I think he then saw my face drop and swiftly tried to drag himself out of the big hole he just dug! We decided to wait at least 4 years for when she is at school and i've lost weight :)

I mentioned it to the DH last night. It was met with "no way I couldn't put up with 9 months of you pregnant again" :rofl: I think he then saw my face drop and swiftly tried to drag himself out of the big hole he just dug! We decided to wait at least 4 years for when she is at school and i've lost weight :)

my ohs the same but its him who wants to ttc now i dont get men lol

Never ever ever again lol.

1 who is 4 in june
1 who is 2 in July
and baby Oscar who is 6 weeks...

Enough to keep me busy for life lol. xxx .

we are thinking about trying again about christmas time, we want them close together! must be mad! xx

I would like to try for another when Molly is about 2.

not sure if we are having another baby but my two are 2 and half year age gap and its worked out really well :D

We want about 3 years between them, want Jack to be a little independent and am just enjoying him at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->