• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When Baby is sleeping

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
Any one else miss their baby when they are asleep, i was just looking at some pictures of him on facebook and thinking, aww my little cutie pie, he makes me smile and laugh so much, wake up!!

:haha:

then when I hear him wake up, i always think :dohh: noo, ive not done such a thing yet! :haha:

actually..yes I do..once she goes down for the night..I do miss her. She is my little mate and keeps me company in the day lol xxxx

hes been asleep now for like two and half hours which he NEVER DOES! so im missing him..

but instead of tidying/washing/cleaning/sleeping...i'm on here :dohh:

Haha I'm going to be the only one who says no I don't here!

She exhausts me and fights sleep all day so all I feel when she finally gives in and goes down is relief while I grab a cup of coffee and 5mins on here, she never sleeps longer than 30mins anyway.

I do miss her when I get into bed at night though and wish she was snuggled into me but then when I hear her wake in the morning I'm like Nooooooooo 5 more mins please!!!! xx

Haha I'm going to be the only one who says no I don't here!

She exhausts me and fights sleep all day so all I feel when she finally gives in and goes down is relief while I grab a cup of coffee and 5mins on here, she never sleeps longer than 30mins anyway.

I do miss her when I get into bed at night though and wish she was snuggled into me but then when I hear her wake in the morning I'm like Nooooooooo 5 more mins please!!!! xx

:haha: Riley is the same with the fighting sleep and he usually doesnt sleep for very long, but when he wakes up I do think, nooo not just yet!

I do at night when Maddie goes to bed. She's so much hard work that I'm glad of a rest but after half an hour I want to wake her up!

No, I really appreciate the time I have when he is asleep. I normally ave ME time when he naps. I love reading so that's what I normally do when he is asleep an if he wakes before I finished a chapter I'm like nooo please let me finish te chapter at least :p
I do love him and love spending time with him when he is awake but I need alone time as I'm always been the kind of person who loves being on my own alot.

I kind of feel bad for saying this, but I don't.
I just have to study a lot and, since I live alone with my daughter and I can't study while she's awake. She's 3 ( almost 4) and all hyper. I always have to chase her around the apartment and, gosh, sometimes I just feel like I'm losing it. :cry:

Aw yeah I really do miss her when she is sleeping or if OH is with her!
___XO

Don't worry, I only miss him untill he wakes up, then wish he was back asleep :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"