When can u feel baby kick on outside?

MUM 2 BE

Reaction score
Hey guys :d
i can feel baby kickin and moving about now alot! and its amazing! i lay in bed at night which is when he moves about the most and i lay thinking this is just the best feeling, but my OH cant feel him yet :( we layed for hours the other night and i was putting his hand on my belly were i could feel baby kick, and NOTHIN! OH coudlnt feel a thing :( im not a big lass but ive never been skinny if u no what i mean, is that why he cant feel anything, coz theres too much fat? or do i need to wait till babys bigger and kicks and stronger? OH is getting a bit down coz i lay feeling so excited and he cant feel anything :(

Im 22 weeks

Hi, I'm 23 weeks and cant feel outside kicks yet either :(

Me and hubby have been faffing about the last few nights trying to see if he can feel it but nothing!

is your placenta anterior do you know? Mine is, and I was told It can take longer to feel outside kicks

i have no idea if my placenta is anterior. i dont even know what that means to be honest :(

i have no idea if my placenta is anterior. i dont even know what that means to be honest :(

Sorry. It just means at the front. I only know cos it was on my 20 wk scan notes and then I read posts about it on here about what it meant.

I have anterior placenta and on friday night i could feel the baby from the outside for the first time :) i grabbed OH's hand quickly and he felt it too, it was lovely! After being told i had anterior placenta i didn't expect to feel the baby kick from the outside so soon xx

OH couldnt feel alfie kick until about 25-26 weeks and he first felt it when we were spooning having a cuddle in bed and got a big kick in the back. I am not big or small size 14 when I was pg with alfie but I had ALOT of water it prob won't be that much longer.

Try lying on your left side as that is when baby has most space to move about and stretch.

my husband felt baby from the outside for the first time a week ago last saturday. It just feels like a little throb for him but he definatly feels it.
Its lovely as it starts up just as he gets home from work and he has been able to feel it everyday since

Im only 21+3 and have definitely felt movements.
I was asleep last week and hubby was watching a film, he had one hand on my tummy and when i woke he told me he had felt movements :)
I think kicks will come soon for us.

Good luck hun.. you will be feeling something soon im sure.

xx

I am 22 weeks tomorrow and OH felt lil man kick for the first time last Wednesday. I also have an anterior and low placenta so we were amazed. xxx

I was about 18 and a half weeks when I felt my first kick on my hand...though it was small. Hubby felt his first kick when I was 19 weeks.

By the time I got to 23 weeks, hubby and I spent evenings watching my belly buldging and changing and kicking away all on it's own. Had huge movements, but I think it comes down to how your baby is laying inside too.

It will happen soon for you and when it does, it will be the most wonderful thing!

i have anterior placenta and haven't felt them on the outside yet x

We've been feeling outside kicks for about a week now, and we're 24 weeks today. OH got kicked in the head once laying his head on my tummy. XD

My OH felt baby moving a couple of weeks ago. Then we both felt a high up real kick last week :) I was drinking hot chocolate at the time think that was what did it! I have an anterior placenta and most of what i feel is at the sides near my hip bones and really low down. I havent seen my tummy moving at all yet. x

I have an anterior placenta and i first felt kicks from the outside at about 23w then last week hubby has started to feel them to. Dont worry hun it will happen soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"