when can u feel your uterus?

broodymumof4

Reaction score
above the pubic bone I mean. how many weeks was u when u could feel it and was it ur 1st pregnancy or not?

I was REALLY late... 17 or 18 weeks I think. Then one morning I just woke up and it was there, very obviously so. I have a tilted uterus though & it was my first so that may have impacted. Also... not exactly a flat belly :winkwink:

i was 9 weeks when i noticed and im pregnant with my first. im not sure if its twins or not but i have the same round belly at the bottom everyday and since turning 11 wks it has gotten harder and rounder. lots of moms where i live confirmed that its indeed my uterus/baby bump.

it feels harder not squishy like belly fats.

I woke up from a nap at 16 weeks 1day and my lower belly felt full and hard and protruded, it has stayed like that since, before then it was flatter and squishier, such an odd sensation of fullness but baby is now the size of an avocado and my uterus the size of a small melon so it makes sense that its rising from the pelvis into my lower abdomen. I will be 17 weeks in 2 days :)

I felt like I could feel the hardness at about 7 weeks, but thought I was probably mistaken and just bloated.

Doctor confirmed that he felt it at 8 week appointment.

This is my second pregnancy.

I could feel hardness around 9 weeks...didnt notice a bump until 11 weeks.

Around the 10 week mark. I usually start showing a tiny bump then too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"