When can you heart heartbeat on doppler?

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
I am 8 weeks and wondering when I will be able to start hearing baby's HB on my doppler? I read that some women have heard it at like 7.5 weeks. I've tried to find it the last few days & nothing :( I don't remember when I found it with my daughter so I'm getting nervous.

When did you find it??

I didn't find this little bean until 10 weeks 5 days. Don't panic, little one is still so tiny and has plenty of hiding places in there X

I found mine at 8+4 loud and clear. All my pregnancies was around 8.5 weeks xx

I didn't find baby's heartbeat until I was 10 weeks, even then it took a while to find. Don't worry! :) X

Most likely user error :haha:

I found my sons around 8 1/2 weeks. I am going to start looking for this one this weekend. It's tough to find! I used headphone to block out any outside noise and it took a long time to find. Good luck!

I couldn't find mine until like 13 weeks...I think it just differs to the position baby is in...sometimes it's easy, sometimes not!

16 weeks for me, I partly couldn't find her because I was looking in the wrong place. At that early, they're still nestled way down by your pelvis. Try checking right on or just above your pubic hair line.

I've been holding off ordering one till the end of this week just so I'm not tempted to try too soon!

I still can't find mine and I didnt find my daughters till 9 weeks 5 days with the same doppler

Thanks ladies. I know it's not user error because I always found my daughters : ) I'll wait a few days and try it again. Hopefully I can hear it soon!

Thanks ladies. I know it's not user error because I always found my daughters : ) I'll wait a few days and try it again. Hopefully I can hear it soon!

I didnt mean you were using it wrong, i just meant the baby is probably tucked away and you cant find it yet. Sorry, guess that came out wrong.

with my first baby it was 8 weeks and my second was 10 must have been in a different position :) good luck

Well I found it today and it was around 170bpm even managed to record it! I've been trying since around 8 weeks.

Ashley, it could even be higher than expected since it's your second baby!!!

Mine was 8+6 this time, with dd 10+3 but didn't try sooner! What doppler are you using?

I have the sonoline B. How high up should I try to look? The videos I've watched say to look around your hair line so that's what I've been doing and nothing :/

I found mine laying down half way between my hair line and belly button to the right!!!

full bladder always helped me at first :) I had to press right down into my hairline for the first few weeks of hearing it. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->