• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When contractions start..

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
Is there any way to actually make them come faster/stronger or is it just a case of "if its the real thing then it's the real thing" and they won't go..?

Thanks x

Its said that keeping active makes them come more frequent, walking is popular, sensible not to overdo it too much though as you will need to save some reserves for the whole labour/birth hope that helps xxx

twiddle ya nipples lol ...trust me it works makes them release hormones that make contractions stronger x

i found when mine died off either going to pee, or just lying down on the bed brought on contractions, but tbh best is to active!
bath helped to!

I didn't find anything helped last time, but I've always been told walking is good and plan on trying that again this time!

You could try raspberry leaf tea too. It tones the uterus and makes contractions more effective - potentially shortening labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"