When could you hear babies heartbeat on the doppler ?

tturner

Reaction score
I am wondering when you could hear babies heartbeat on the doppler ?

I have one at home but dont want to use it just yet, just incase

I am so nervous as I had a mmc earlier this year

Thank you in advance xx

I heard dd's at 10 weeks when I bought my doppler, probably could have heard it sooner.. I'll try around 9 weeks with this one!

I've been hearing it since my doppler came at around 9 and a half weeks :)

Thank you ladies, appreciate it

I will hold out another few weeks yet

I have a scan on the 15th so that will put my mind at ease a little

I am 8 weeks today and i tried my doppler yesterday didn't expect to hear anything but I did get the heart beat :D xx

I think I was nearly 10 weeks both imes. I remember panicking because everyone seemed to get it much earlier!

How does a doppler work? Where can you get one?

You can check out YouTube for videos on how they work and how to use one. I recommend the sonoline b doppler... I got mine from fetaldoppler.net!!!

10 weeks for me. I didn't try before just incase. And to be honest even now I sometimes can't find it every time but I can hear and feel movements so I'm fine xx

I will resist until about 10 weeks by then I will of had my first scan as well

Thankyou xxx

I got an Angelcare one from Amazon for £20

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Angelsound...=1444135315&sr=8-2&keywords=angelcare+doppler

I first found this baby at 8w1d. I had been trying for a few days but didn'tfind it until then. I've found it every day since

I recommend the sonoline b 3mhz. Theyre going for around $35 on ebay with free shipping

Omg ladies i want to order one but too nervous to try
Xx

Emma give it a try...I found it at ten weeks, best feeling ever!

I was 9 weeks 3 days. :) Funnily enough, the website I was using with advice on finding it said she found hers at 9 weeks 3 days too. After I found it, I found it every day I've tried. There was one day around 8 weeks that I thought I found it but I finally checked my own pulse and it was me lol. I think it was beating slightly faster than I expected and I thought it was baby.

8+3 :) I've taken a little listen in every other day since ❤️

I heard mine yesterday...I was 8 weeks exactly. I am VERY good at finding them though - lots of experience. Found LO #2 at 8 weeks 5 days. So fun!

Was 10+3 with DS, and 8+5 with this one. Been able to find it every day since, and will continue to do so until my 20 week scan :)

Just over 8 weeks on Sonoline B home doppler

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->