When did everyone start getting stretch marks??

Alicia_&_Kev

Reaction score
Prob reaalllllyyyy jinxing myself here but when did everyone start getting stretch marks??
I haven't got any yet but know they are prob coming!!
Just wanted to know when everyone else started getting them??
and what is normal time to get them??

Lots Love
xxxxxxxx

I didnt have any..thought I had escaped them, But woke up one morning around week35 and there it was.... and the next day there were two more.. now i have loads!!! Creams dont work! x

i only have one (touchwood) i got it on easter sunday of all days!! it started off about 1cm long but now its about 2/3cm long... x

I didnt have ANY throughout my pregnancy then as soon as she was born they appeared :hissy:

i realllly dont want to get any!! been puttin creams on all time lol (they prob not helping at all lol)
Looovvveee your pic btw polo princess :D
xxxxxxxxxxxx

at the start of pg i was putting on cream everynight but then i got out the habit so didnt do it again until i got my first one and now i'm slapping it on...i'm sure its too late now though!! x

i will prob jinx myself by replying now lol but with my first i only got one stretch mark and that was from my belly piercing right at the end of my preg, so fingers crossed for this time, been slapping on the baby oil and coco butter agian same as last time, but then my mum has had 5 children and hasnt got a single stretchie so could just be genes x

*crosses fingers tight*
I don't have any yet... but Chops has a lot of growing to do... he's only about 2lbs 5oz at the moment (according to scan on Monday).

I'm going to step up the oil!!! :laugh2:

LP
xox

I thought I'd totally escaped them as my old silver ones just seemed to get longer but then last night I noticed I've got like purple thread veins on either side of my bump so think it might be the makings of them.

oooo baby oil!! didnt think of that :dohh:
xxxxxxx

i used baby oil gel both with my first and this one, it is brill, put it on wet skin as soon as u get out the bath/shower, makes ur skin feel lovely and smells nice too lol x

oooo so gonna try that!!!! i seem to have them on my boobs i think lol even though they not much bigger!! they look like big veins!! lol
Thanks hun!!
xxxxxxxxxx

I thought I was really lucky n not gonna get any but... at 38 weeks there they were! Not happy now as the longer I go the more I get. Hurry up baby.

I noticed the first one last week (32 weeks) even though I have used more than enough oil every evening ! Looks like if they are planning to come they will make an appearance at some point :(

Not got any purple ones, just a few white ones on bump.
I am lucky,3rd pregnancy and escaped them each time.

Prob jinxed myself now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->