When did everyone's sickness start?

I haven't experienced any MS yet and I'm at 7 weeks. At first I was hungry all the time, and now I'm hardly hungry at all. I feel exhausted all the time though :(

I've been exactly the same!

Although...think I may have spoken too soon...I've felt my worst today! :sad1:
Still been bearable, but I'm wondering if it's the start of things to come. We shall see!

Hope everyone's not feeling too deathly this morning! :thumbup:

mine started at 6 weeks exactly, only thrown up once though. It tends to be worse when I'm hungry too, which means the weights creeping on already - not impressive!

Also my boobs are very very sore and I'm tired a lot (although this seems to have eased off in the past few days).

Get this! I have been on these boards replying to all kinds of posts about how I don't have ms etc. So yesterday I was kind of put off my food and this morning I was dry heaving after brushing my teeth...if I bent over at this moment or smelled ribs for example I would puke for sure!!!

this whole time I never had a sensitvity to any smells or foods and today I can't think about eating anything other than fruit....so I guess it can hit you anytime...

Mine began today at exactly 6 weeks, which I'm classing as a good sign coz my spotting appears to have subsided too!!

When I first got pregnant I was starving and now I dont seem to have an appetite!

With my son I had MS from 6 weeks til about 13 so I'm hoping this time will be the same!!

Hang on in there girls, second tri is just round the corner, honestly x

Mine started the day before I got my BFP. I still have it, but now I'm starting to be able to manage it better.

I'm wondering when/if mine will start. Slightly nauseous sometimes but hardly anything at all to write home about.

i was about 9 to 10 weeks before my morning sickness started bad, but i would get super nauseous if i didnt eat around about 8 weeks.

Mine started at about 5 weeks...and it is still here....I am posting questions even now to find some advice for relief. The only thing that seems to help is a full stomach...but getting it full is tough since I am so queasy. No vomiting though

I spoke too soon yesterday ... saying that I seemed to be ok. Woke up this morning and felt very sick. Wasnt actually sick though.

I feel ok now, although a bit tired and really hoping that this morning was a one off .... dont want it to get worse !! ;-(

I have felt sickly on and off since before I got my BFP but I haven't actually been sick yet. I keep on expecting it to arrive but not sure if I will get any.

I know people say one of the lucky ones but I kind of feel like I want it so it convinces me that I am actually pregnant and I haven't just dreamed it all.

I've been feeling sick since last week, but haven't actually been sick, just gagging alot at things. I find eating a little bit of bread stops me being sick. But the gagging really isn't attractive lol!

No cravings yet which I'm upset about lol!:cry:xxx

well I definately spoke to soon. It started yesterday for me and I lost my dinner and I have been sick all day today I haven't been able to eat anything at all :cry: I've never been so happy to be sick lol

:nope: Looks like I'm another one who spoke too soon last night. Couldn't eat all of my dinner last night, this morning I felt quite queasy then found myself retching over the toilet but not sick. Now queasiness has returned this evening. I am thinking what to do for dinner but nothing seems to be taking my fancy. Did warn OH last night that I might go off conventional 'meals' but what on earth will he eat! LOL!!

so far, so good. Although saying that, I do feel "rough" from time to time and somewhat delicate...haven't actually gagged or been sick yet...

Nicola xx

I really envy everyone that hasn't felt sick. My nausea kicked in on a week 4!!! And it's not even just morning sickness. It's there every minute of my day. I've actually been sick only few times but that has made me feel better than this constant nausea. I've even gone off all the foods I used to love.. well ALL the foods! Some of you said though that your MS lasted only for couple of weeks so I'm really hoping I'll be the same. This is just torture!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->