When did I get pregnant? Help!?

sassy_tiger

Reaction score
Okay ladies I need help. Maybe this has happened to some one already.

I got my period (or so I think) on the 7th. I will say that it literately lasted about a day. spotted/started on the 7th and the 8th a full day and the the 9th spotted. It was the shortest I've had. I did a pregnancy test a day or two before my period and plain negative. I :sex: on the 4/9 & 4/10 & 4/12 & 4/15 & 4/17 & 4/18.

With that being said. I didn't test for ovulation until Sunday 4/15/16 and it has been positive since then.

All of my apps said i would ovulate this past weekend or some time beginning of this week or even late this week. When in the world did I get pregnant. In stead of being super excited I'm more like worried of when it happened.

Did i ovulate as soon as my period was over is that possible or did i have a period even tho i was pregnant.... ugh..

I'm also worried because I take levothyroid for my thyroid. And I'm suppose to go as soon as possible so they can change my meds I guess.

When did I get the :bfp::bfp:

I just took this test 15min ago..... I'm sure tomorrow morning it will be much darker.

*I'm posting this every to see if any one gets back to me lol. Sorry if you seen this way to many times...

It seems unlikely that you ovulated CD 4, but it isn't impossibly. If today was your first pregnancy test and it was positive and light, I would go that route. If it was fairly dark, then I might think that you tested too early before and that may have been implantation bleeding. Unfortunately, the only way to know for sure is to wait a few weeks and get an ultrasound. Were you trying last month/ how was your be timing? Did you use opks last cycle/ how did you confirm o? You also said your opk was positive started 5 days ago, have you tested everyday since your period or you did your first one on the 15th and it was positive.

I would say that it was implantation bleeding. You usually wouldn't get a positive until around 6 days after implantation. So that was 2 weeks ago. When was your period before then? X

It seems unlikely that you ovulated CD 4, but it isn't impossibly. If today was your first pregnancy test and it was positive and light, I would go that route. If it was fairly dark, then I might think that you tested too early before and that may have been implantation bleeding. Unfortunately, the only way to know for sure is to wait a few weeks and get an ultrasound. Were you trying last month/ how was your be timing? Did you use opks last cycle/ how did you confirm o? You also said your opk was positive started 5 days ago, have you tested everyday since your period or you did your first one on the 15th and it was positive.

That was yesterday around 6pm. I also tested later around 7:30-8pm I took a digi clear blue test and it said pregnant.

My period before April 7th was March 11th. I have been trying since February. I have been using opks since December. I've been keeping track early on to see how it matched up with my 50 apps that i have on ovulation lol. I got a positive opk on march 26th. I :sex: on the 25th & 26th & 27th. And then I got this short period on April 7th. So I was like ok not pregnant until next cycle. I only started testing until the 17th. I thought that was close enough to ovulation to know when it will happen.

I'm definitely going with March 11. Its way too soon for me to know if i just ovulated on the "17th"

thanks for the reply ladies :thumbup:

****I just made an appointment for my doctor and I wont see my doctor until the 11th of May. Hopefully my other doctor I see for my thyroid gets back to me soon. I want to make sure I'm taking the right dosage. :wacko:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 7
congrats! That's a great line. I place my money on a March conception. Do you have access to a cb weeks? I know they aren't entirely accurate but it could be a fun double check. Congrats again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->