When did I O? pls look at my chart!

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
So FF says I ovulated on CD11 but I didn't get my Smiley face on my OPK until about 8pm on CD11 so thought I ovulated yesterday at CD13?

What are your thoughts from my chart?

X

All your temps are open circles which means the temps werent taken at the same time so possibly not accurate. So, it's hard to say really :(

There were only 2 temps not taken at the same time. Last sat & sun.

So I have just adjusted these using a bbt adjuster and it has changed the look of my chart slightly.

My working hours changed meaning I had to get up earlier so on my adjusted chart all the solid circles were taken between 6am - 6.15am and all the open circles were taken 6.50am - 7am.

X

Judging by the temps & ignoring the crosshairs, I'd still say CD11.

If you put in OPK results, FF also uses those to help determine O. Maybe start adding those daily to help with accuracy.

Thanks stellaluna!

I have continued to use my OPKs as my readings have been a bit wacky this cycle and I'm still getting flashing smileys meaning im in high fertility?!? Every cycle before this one I'd get 4 flashing smileys around CD10-14 and then my fixed smiley on CD15/16.

Do you think maybe I tried to ovulate and didn't and my body is now having another go?

Last month my pre-O temps were around 36.2 and my post-O temps were around 36.6 so my temps this cycle just seem a bit on the low side to have ovulated already.

I started acupuncture this cycle and don't know if it's messed with my cycles. Also meant to be having day21 blood taken this cycle, so not sure how reliable results will be if I ovulated earlier/later than usual.

I'm so confused!

I would say cd13 from your chart as it is now but given how low your temps are, suggests to me that you haven't ovulated yet. Like you said, its possible to gear up but not release the egg. I would definitely continue with opk's :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->