When did I O?

mmcrv

Reaction score
FF gave me cross hairs on CD 13 even though I thought I O'd on CD 14. After 9 days on CD 22 FF changed my O date from CD 13 to CD 14 and now my cover line is absurdly high. What do you think when did I O?

I would say u od 13 as 14 would have been ur first day of a higher temp. I wudnt worry too much about the coverline for temp, as long as u see a rise in temp it doesn't matter, even if u have the odd dip below it after o it still doesn't mean a great deal. Try not to put too much emphasis on ur chart, the main thing is that it shows u have od which is the main thing try and relax until af or missed af xx

I would say u od 13 as 14 would have been ur first day of a higher temp. I wudnt worry too much about the coverline for temp, as long as u see a rise in temp it doesn't matter, even if u have the odd dip below it after o it still doesn't mean a great deal. Try not to put too much emphasis on ur chart, the main thing is that it shows u have od which is the main thing try and relax until af or missed af xx

I agree, from what I have read by the time you see the temp spike ovulation has already taken place. So I would say Cd 13 since that is the day before your temp spike :)

Thanks a lot! It's so hard, I decided not to temp after I confirmed O next cycle. It drives me crazy over analyzing everything :) I will take your advice and try to relax.

I agree, from what I have read by the time you see the temp spike ovulation has already taken place. So I would say Cd 13 since that is the day before your temp spike :)

Thanks! I hope it's CD 13 too as we BD'd early in the cycle.

I'd say 13, but you have a dip at 18 if could either be implantation or your body tried to ovulate at 13 and was successful at 18. Either way it looks promising xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->