When did I Ov? BfP

BanterBusMum

Reaction score
Hey, today I got am unexpected BFP eek. We had been trying to naturally prevent but oving early dented our efforts. I was wondering if anyone would mind taking a look at my chart. I have solid CH and OV pinpointed for cd13. However that puts me just 7dpo and the lines are quite strong on a FRER I think... what do you think?

Screenshot_20200908-131958_Chrome.jpg 20200908_131918.jpg 20200908_092916.jpg

Your chart leaves me speechless lol I don't know what to say. Congratulations on your BFP!!! 7dpo is amazing but seems impossible. Lol but clearly it must be.

ETA: I am just curious if the line is pink in person so I can know what to look for in the future. It looks almost see through on here.

I'm not sure sorry, but congratulations!

My charting is rusty but I would have pegged O as CD 11 putting you at 9dpo vs 7. But I’m so rusty. I did see someone a couple years back who confirmed O with bloodwork and tested with a singleton pregnancy at like 6dpo with a clear as day line. We all swore up and down she had to have twins but she has an early scan she there was always just the one. Congrats!

Wow! 7dpo.... that's just crazy!! All I can say lol. Maybe it's twinsies :cloud9:. Congrats!

Looking at your chart I would have said cd11 you ovulated which would make you 9dpo :) congratulations xx

If say u O on cd11 looking at ure chart. Congratulations on BFP

If that was my chart I would say I Od on cd11 for sure,congratulations,I’d say the test is 9dpo not 7 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->