When did I ovulate? opk pic posted.

ayeshasi

Reaction score
Hi there. Can anyone tell me which day I have ovulated looking at the opk?

Top one is taken on 27 Feb then 28 feb. Then 1 March and last one today 2 march.

Attachments

• 2014-03-02 13.14.51.jpg
    2014-03-02 13.14.51.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 31
The only way to confirm which day you have ovulated is by temping. Looking at your opk's though, I'd say the bottom 2 are positive and you're supposed to ovulate 12-48 hours after a + opk I think?

i used these last month, and i got a strong line on 12th, id go with the strongest line being your ovulation day.
i think youve got to be dtd a few days before, during,and after. we did mostly during,and after. missed the boat!x

Thanks for replies. I have so far had 3 higher temps. Waiting on fertility friend to determine too. Just wasn't sure how the opk works. This month I'm just trying to determine when I ovulated as I have 3 boys and hopefully will dtd before ovulation to increase chances of a girl.

hey :wave:

Looking at the pics, i would say that todays one at the bottom is your +opk :thumbup: but this doesnt mean you have ovulated yet, it means you will ovulate soon, usually 12-48hours....so.....get busy :winkwink: :haha: you may ovulate 2moro or even tues :thumbup: good luck! Xx

I would say the bottom one is a true positive as well. Temping is the only way to know for sure though! Get to BDing!! :)

Negative opk today and temp dipped slightly.hmmm

then you have either ovd today or will do at some point today/2moro xx

Yeh I think ur right as I still have ewcm. Not as much but yep sure enough..still there. Thanks

:thumbup: thats cool, so it could be during the night, see what 2moros temp does!
My +opk is mega late :nope: just dont know whats happening this cycle :shrug: grrrr frustrated! :growlmad: lol.
Keep us posted xx

Ok as if I wasn't confused before. Now I am mega confused.
I had a temp rise this morning and another 'positive ' opk. Plz see pic. Does it look positive? What does this mean then having another positive and a temp rise?

Attachments

• 2014-03-05 10.53.47.jpg
    2014-03-05 10.53.47.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
looking at those, i would say the only positive is the 4th one down. The last one is slightly lighter so i wouldnt class it as positive. Is your temp rising slightly or is it rising above what would be the coverline? If you look at my chart (below) the temp goes up and down quite a lot...im desperate for a +opk...grrrr lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->