When did I ovulate?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so I'm confused.. FF says I ovulated on CD 19 but the clearblue fertility monitor said I had a peak on CD 20 & 21...

I had 1 low day, 12 high, 2 peak and went back to low days. So I'm pretty sure I ovulated when I had the peak days.. What do you girls think? :shrug:

Okay so I'm confused.. FF says I ovulated on CD 19 but the clearblue fertility monitor said I had a peak on CD 20 & 21...

I had 1 low day, 12 high, 2 peak and went back to low days. So I'm pretty sure I ovulated when I had the peak days.. What do you girls think? :shrug:

Hey,

I don't chart as I don't sleep soundly so wouldn't be accurate, but I got a positive opk yesterday afternoon which started to fade in the evening, and a peak today on my CBFM but I had a lot of cramps and twinges last night something was definitely going on, not much today, so I'm thinking I ovulated before my first peak too?

Who knows, I'm so confused! :dohh:

Hi there!

Yes it's soo confusing!!! I know the CBFM detects the surge but I've heard a lot of women get pregnant around their peak days on the CBFM..

So maybe we'll have some luck :thumbup:

How many high days did you have?

Hi there!

Yes it's soo confusing!!! I know the CBFM detects the surge but I've heard a lot of women get pregnant around their peak days on the CBFM..

Fingers crossed I had 8 high days! When I used CBFM for DD1 I had 15 high days though and got my BFP :thumbup:

Hi there!

Fingers crossed I had 8 high days! When I used CBFM for DD1 I had 15 high days though and got my BFP :thumbup:

Yay!!! Thank you! Today CBFM told me I was on a low day.. So could I still be pregnant if it went back to low??

Hi there!

Yay!!! Thank you! Today CBFM told me I was on a low day.. So could I still be pregnant if it went back to low??

It automatically after 1st peak gives another peak and then to low.

OPK's would only pick up HCG after implantation took place, and then it takes a couple of days after implantation for HCG to become high enough to present in urine.

Oh okay so if I got my 2 peak days another high day and then to low.. Can I just keep feeding it a used low stick to save the sticks cause you know they're expensive!

I've read somewhere that even the test sticks work as an OPK so maybe I can check the lines and see if the line closer to the pee end gets darker?

Hi there!

It automatically after 1st peak gives another peak and then to low.

OPK's would only pick up HCG after implantation took place, and then it takes a couple of days after implantation for HCG to become high enough to present in urine.

Edited to add, that OPK's can pick up the HCG hormone, but this isn't always the case, it doesn't for every woman, and apparently HPT are more sensitive than opk, therefore you are more likely to get a positive on a HPT before an opk, but I got a positive opk at 7dpo with DD1. Every woman is different, as far as I'm concerned nothing's black and white from my experience. Sit back and relax, believe and succeed, positive thoughts the brain is a powerful thing :thumbup: x

Oh okay so if I got my 2 peak days another high day and then to low.. Can I just keep feeding it a used low stick to save the sticks cause you know they're expensive!

I've read somewhere that even the test sticks work as an OPK so maybe I can check the lines and see if the line closer to the pee end gets darker?

Sorry I typed that wrong! 2 peaks then 1 high then back to low it was meant to say!! I can't remember what my monitor did for DD2 as I didn't keep a diary, but with DD1 I got my peaks with my last sticks of the packs (20) and it didn't ask for anymore, I'll be feeding mine used sticks from tomorrow, they are £22 a box so not cheap, but luckily I only used 9 this cycle so have some left :happydance:

I'm going to keep testing with cheap OPK's once a day just incase didn't ovulate, but I'm pretty sure I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->