When did I ovulate?

curlygirl123

Reaction score
It looks like I may have ovulated on Day 30 but that would put me 18 DPO. What are your thoughts? Could this be an anovulatory cycle with no breakthrough bleeding? My chart is in my signature. EDIT: My chart is here https://ovusoft.com/members/curlygirl123/charts/1.aspx

Yes I can see it now. It's a tricky one as it does look generally higher after day 30 but not a big jump.

What are the crossed out ones to the right? I use fertility friend so a bit different.

It's looks annovulatory to me though.

Thank you for your reply! Those two dates are crossed out because I took my temp about 1.5 hours earlier than usual which usually affects my temp a lot; I am guessing it would have been a few tenths higher if I'd taken it at the normal time.

If this is anovulatory, what signs should I look for next? A temp rise indicating O? Bleeding indicating a new cycle? I am very worried that this cycle is so long. I got a BFN yesterday. I am TTA but want to make sure everything is ok.

An odd annovulatory cycle is common, are you just off birth control or have a history of odd cycles?

You will either ovulate or get AF so keep temping if you want to keep an eye on it.

Here are what 2 of my annovulatory ones looked like

An odd annovulatory cycle is common, are you just off birth control or have a history of odd cycles?

You will either ovulate or get AF so keep temping if you want to keep an eye on it.

Here are what 2 of my annovulatory ones looked like

I went off birth control about 8 months ago. At that point my cycles were pretty regular; they have been increasing by a few days ever since. This one is by far the longest.

Before being on birth control my cycles were pretty irregular and long; I attributed that to being extremely active and thin in high school. In college and since graduation they have been much more regular.

Thank you for posting those pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"