When did it become reality your having a baby?

It's just NOW really starting to sink in for me. I saw a newborn at the store yesterday fussing with her mom and it hit me that in a few months time, I'll have one of those...

Truly a HOLY SHIT moment.

I'm so glad many of you have felt the same and it was after the 20 week scan that is was more real. It seems like ages ago we had the 12 week scan, so maybe thats why I feel like its not real. I really would love a 3D scan, and think that I might have one as between the 20 week scan and meeting baby for the first time will be ages! Not sure when the best time for a 3D scan is...anyone know?
x

Earthmama, my cousin had her baby a month ago and I visited a day after. The baby was an average newborn size, but to me seemed both tiny and HUGE considering where they come out of! I did have an oh shit moment then too, but I guess it won't felel totally real until I hold my baby.

They say 3d and 4d scans are good around 25-32 weeks. Before that, they don't have a lot of fat on them yet and after they get sort of "squished" looking as the womb doesn't expand anymore.

Second time for me, movement since 16 weeks. I Love my little man but still forget I m even pregnant and dont think its quite sunk in...

I'm so glad many of you have felt the same and it was after the 20 week scan that is was more real. It seems like ages ago we had the 12 week scan, so maybe thats why I feel like its not real. I really would love a 3D scan, and think that I might have one as between the 20 week scan and meeting baby for the first time will be ages! Not sure when the best time for a 3D scan is...anyone know?
x

I had one with dd at 30 weeks and she was too squashed. Only 7lb7oz when born but wish I d have gone at 26-28 weeks for better pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->