When Did Nausea Start? Poll

Nausea from 4 weeks, throwing up every day from 5wks 4 days with DD, 5 weeks 3 days with current pregnancy. Worst around 10 weeks. Continued throughout 1st pregnancy but lessened after 15 weeks.

Hey ladies,
I am 7 weeks 4 days today, have a confirmed heartbeat on a 6 week scan, but have not experienced "morning sickness." I've read countless reports of this happening to lots of people, but wanted to open a thread to get relevant feedback. Some gals have said 8 weeks, some started at 6 or 7....my mom and sister both had pretty severe nausea so I'm expecting it.
I'm also really prone to motion sickness, sea sickness and car sickness which I've heard sort of predisposes you to n/v during pregnancy.

Thoughts? When, if at all, did yours start?

I could have written this post! 8 weeks today and so far no ms. I get motion sick easily and both my mom and sister vomited the entire 9 months. I've yet to have a successful pregnancy and have prayed & prayed for ms as reassurance but I don't think it's coming.

From about 5 weeks, was throwing up everyday, now only every other. 9 weeks now and the nausea is still as strong!

I got MS week 6 (can't remember the exact day) and it was pretty consistent until about 13 weeks. I then had one more bout of throwing up at exactly 15 weeks but nothing since then so I THINK I can safely say it's gone

With dd I i had 1 day of full blown sickness at 7w6d and another day at 11 weeks,
With ds all weeks in the 6th week it was horrible and this baby 6 weeks on the dot is just about the same as I was with ds :( it's horrible and hard to cope :(

Started feeling pretty sicky straight away however this week - week 5 it's stepped up a whole new level

Hey ladies,
I am 7 weeks 4 days today, have a confirmed heartbeat on a 6 week scan, but have not experienced "morning sickness." I've read countless reports of this happening to lots of people, but wanted to open a thread to get relevant feedback. Some gals have said 8 weeks, some started at 6 or 7....my mom and sister both had pretty severe nausea so I'm expecting it.
I'm also really prone to motion sickness, sea sickness and car sickness which I've heard sort of predisposes you to n/v during pregnancy.

Thoughts? When, if at all, did yours start?

Both my DD (7yo girl) and this current pregnancy (7 w 5d) have been minimal actually vomiting, but lots overall nausea and food aversion. Everyone is different, but they say usually its the hormone levels that cause severe morning sickness. There is a wide range of normal beta levels, but those on the higher end tend to experience more sickness.

By the book i think they say around 7w morning sickness will kick in full force.

I try to keep it hush about minimal MS to avoid the "i hate you" you looks from the many who had it rought in the 1st Trimester .

Lets consider ourselves part of the lucky :) :thumbup::happydance:

First baby 6 weeks - 24 weeks

Second baby 8 weeks - 40 weeks

Third baby 4 weeks - ongoing

Fingers crossed you don't have to suffer! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members