When did the 4 month sleep regression end for you?

crazydiamond

Reaction score
I have been suffering from several weeks of two hourly wake-ups and am wondering if there is an end in sight. So I was wondering if you all could let me know at how many weeks the 4 month sleep regression ended and your LO started to sleep a bit better again.

Mine lasted 2 whole weeks!!! :cry:

I can't really vote because my LO seems to have skipped it xx

Uh-oh, I didn't know about it? Is this what I have to look forward too? I better started getting rested up now. He turns four months pretty soon.

I'm about a week in and it's KILLING me!! He's feeding right now, judging by that he'll be up at 4:00am :| and I'm up at 7 to go to college :(

I picked the last option, though it has finally ended for us. Clara hit it late at 5 months, but didn't go back to sttn until 9 months!

Mine started at 12 weeks and is still going at 19 weeks and 3 days! :wacko:

She gets ready for bed and feeds at 7pm, wakes again at 9pm and 11pm for feeds then goes through to roughly 2am then wakes again for feeds at roughly 4am, 6am and 9am, when she's awake for the day. I'm absolutely KNACKERED! :sleep: Prior to 12 weeks she was feeding at 7pm, 9pm, 11pm then not again until 5/6am which was fine.

I'm hoping she'll start going longer again between feeds during the night very soon coz I can't keep this up much more.

xx

We hit it at 3.5 months and it is still going. We are up at 12:30, 3ish and 5. At this point I doubt it is ever going to end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->