When did u feel the movements

Chezzer

Reaction score
So I'm 13w 4d and this is my second pregnancy, I swear I felt a feather like tickle yesterday, when did people feel stuff??

I felt it around 12 weeks each time (third pregnancy now). I felt it from the outside at 18weeks but now I am 26weeks they are big thumps! :)

18 weeks with my first and 10 weeks with my second.

13 weeks with my second for flutters, felt like a marble rolling!

16 with my first.
13 with my second.
Nothing yet, third.

I’ll be 15 weeks on Friday with my first and I haven’t felt anything yet! I’m jealous!

20 weeks with my first, 16 weeks with my second and 14 weeks with my third. Currently 20 weeks and the movements are unmistakable now!

18 weeks with first around 14 with second and this one ive been feeling really light kicks for a couple weeks but nothing strong at all

Around 24 with my first, 17 this time around :)

15 weeks with this one and around 20 with my son.

I'm 12 weeks and swear I've felt some flutters! But it's hard to know if it was that or gas as it's my first :haha: I can't wait for the flutters to get more frequent!

This is my third baby and I didnt start feeling her occasionally until 16 weeks

This is so exciting. Can't wait to feel movements. So when did people feel it from the outside ?x

Around 12-14 weeks for flutters on all 3 pregnancies and about 18 weeks for big kicks. I felt the big kicks on the outside probably around 20w, but others around 22w. They are super strong kicks now at 24w :).

Omg how exciting for us all well I just got out the bath lying on my bed and what felt like someone was drumming there fingers on the inside, like I had marbles in my belly, I don't think it was wind as I didn't do any puffs after the drumming marbles rolling feeling .x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->