when did ur lo first roll over?

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
keir is 19 weeks now and still not a thing he just lies there and im sure they are sopposed 2 be rolling by now??

jus curious as to when every1 elses bubs rolled??

xxx

Meadow did it once at 5 months and hasnt done it again.

No don't worry my LO isn't rolling right over yet, she rolls to her side then is quite happy there. Don't forget all babies develop at different speeds/rates. For example some don't crawl just go straight into walking. To encourage Ava to roll over I put her on my bed and lean into each side so the momentum carries her over, she thinks its a good game but still has no intention of doing it herself!!! She's 21 weeks btw.

Robyn not rolled over yet. Ewan didn't till he was about 7 or so months.

dex did belly to back just under 3 months then he stopped. This week he is doing both quite a bit.

She just did it a few times a week ago and hasn't done it since :D

Phoenix is almost 5 months and I noticed he impoved his rolling at the beginning of 4 months. He is a master at rolling back to tummy and has almost got the tummy to back (his arm gets caught under him and sometimes he can't get it out) Like everyone else said, all babies develop differently, I wouldn't worry.

LO started at 3 months but just remember every baby is so different. They will do different things at different rates.

luisa has been rolling from back to front for a couple of weeks lately last few days she is doing in everytime you lay her on her back lol

she hasnt mastered how to get back yet :dohh: she either tries to crawl or cries till you help her roll back !

LeeAnne started from week 4-12 and stopped and didnt start again until she was 5 1/2 months! Its apain now because the minute shes on her back she flips over to her tummy therefor making diaper changes and extreme challenge! Her rolling also gets her all over the house! I wish she didnt move as much LOL

Katie is 20 weeks today, and she tries to roll but is more fond on layin on her tummy, dribbling. All kids are different, he will do it when u least expect it and it will bring tears to ur eyes.

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"