When did/will you show your bump off?

shibama

Reaction score
This is my third child, so I'm noticing a difference in the size of my belly already, despite baby only being the size of a blueberry!

When are you going to/did you start proudly showing off your bump instead of trying to hide it??

Not til after the scan. Mostly the people I'm trying to hide it from are work colleagues and I really don't want to be announcing at the office before our scan as we won't be telling most friends and family til after then either. Somewhat fortunately, we don't live close to any family, so though we talk to them on the phone and skype we won't be physically seeing anyone in the next few months, so it won't be too hard to hide it from them. It will be a bit trickier with friends and also work once it gets a bit more obvious though. I was in maternity trousers and leggings from 7/8 weeks last time so I suspect I will be again and then it won't be as easy. I have one friend whose already asked a few times if I'm pregnant so I think she has her suspicions! It doesn't quite feel as real this time, not sure why, maybe just too busy with other things, so will be nice after the scan to be able to take it all in and then will show things off a bit more.

Since this is my fourth baby I'm finding it hard to hide it. I have close relatives already starting to guess although I haven't told anyone outside of my mother and my DH's relatives that live out of state. I wanted to at least wait and tell people at 12 weeks but honestly my belly already looks like when I was 16 weeks in previous pregnancies. I will probably sport it proudly when 20 weeks hits because by then it'll be a real bump and not just bloat... and I will have told the rest of the people by then :)

I hid mine until I grew a pair and told my boss. I wanted to wait until 15w but by 14 I was too miserable to hide it. I flash my bump every day since lol

I'm also on my fourth! I'm 8 weeks today and look huge already, although a lot is bloat and flabby belly, lol.

Yeah I'm 8 weeks today and I'm already sick of hiding it! But I feel kinda weird at this point to start showing off my bloat haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->