when did ya'll....

xobabyhopes

one angel & expecting.
Reaction score
start to feel your little one move? i keep thinking i feel her but im not sure if it's her or gas since im pretty gassy lol i lay flat and just kinda wait for her to kick or something because at our last u/s she was a little gynmast ha

any tips on getting her to kick around or advice?

With my first I felt at 14 weeks. With this one I would say around 18 weeks. It feels a little like a tickle on the inside. I think around 18-20 weeks is normal to start feeling it a little bit, according to my midwife anyway. Don't worry, soon she'll be kicking you right and proper.

I was16 weeks with my son & did the same as you, laid flat in the hope!

I've felt nothing as of yet tho!!

Hoping its soon

I first felt flutters around 18 or 19 weeks. Find having a bit to eat and a sip to drink helps. Try laying down on your side afterwards and see if she does anything! You should feel something soon tho if you don't now. And, um, yes, I at first thought the movement might just be gas! lol. You'll know soon enough tho which it is!

With my 1st 16 week with this one 14weeks felt both more while lying flat on my back and its like bubbles popping in ur belly it amazing just as amazing second time round as the first.

My first was flutters at 15 weeks, by 19 they were A LOT more noticeable. By 26 weeks (now) they are CRAZY! It feels like shes doing the Macarena in there, lol

I first felt flutters at 14 weeks, on and off. Now I feel it allllllllllllll the time. Especially when I lay on my side to go to bed!

thank you ladies so much, i just wanna feel her already lol i know soon her kicks will be killin me ha

I'm at 18 weeks and haven't felt anything yet. still waiting! I'm convinced I'll know for sure when it happens, and so far nothing

I'm 17 weeks and can now feel them. Have been properly for about a week but I was the same as you kept being uncertain about what I was feeling! I feel most when lying in bed! xx

I thought I felt something at the end of last week, 13 + something. It felt like a little bubble popping under my skin, felt it just the once and nothing like it since and it wasn't gas. I sometimes just sit quietly in hopes that I'll feel it again

21 weeks with my DD, but they were proper kicks. I never got the flutter feeling.

I keep thinking I'm already feeling this one but I'm unsure if it's gas etc...Like I said never had flutters before so I dunno!

With my first i didn't notice until between 20-21 wks. This time I had them at 17. Its just around the corner for you!

thanks ladies, im sure i'll know when i feel it like you said/

also do any of you guys have a pulling feeling on your left side by your hip? my dr said as long its not cramping its ok but man does it get uncomfortable when i walk lol

First felt flutters at 17+1

I'm 19+4 now and still feeling only little movements. They're definitely there, but they're not big hard thwacks or anything.

22 weeks because of my anterior placenta. Never got the butterflies or popping feeling, straight into kicks and punches......i love it

I am just starting to feel little kicks and lots of flutters - I have an anterior placenta so I've had to be patient!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->