when did you 1st have morning sickness?

sleepymommy

Reaction score
Not really sure if this is the proper place to put this lol
DH and I are WTT/NTNP (kind of a if by chance I get pregnant then well yay! but if not we can wait) however I still have my fingers crossed every month.

AF is suppose to make her visit on the 7th or 8th (always right on time or 1 day late) but I have been feeling nauseous the past few evenings tonight is so bad i am watching netflix with my face in a puke bucket. havent actually been sick yet but it comes in waves -.-
this is not something I have experienced before AF and im not feeling like i have a flu or anything... during the day im fine with the odd wave but it comes bad later at night.

could this be morning sickness this early?? I never had it with my 1st child so I dont really know what morning sickness feels like and how it comes on... def. going to wait it out for a few more days before i take a test.

im just wondering if any of you had morning sickness before your missed period. and how it felt (like it if came in waves, was it constant for parts of the day)

hi there,
with my last pregnancy I had morning sickness, or what I felt was morning sickness, by around 3-4 dpo so ages before my period was even late. then I tested todays before and it was positive.
but this time round I didn't even know I was pregnant till my period was a week late and the sickness didn't really kick in till 6weeks so can be anytime really. this times its been worse at night and also ive noticed that when im having trouble going to the toilet its worse.
most people say you cant have it too early but everyone is different. you know your body the best and when something feels different.
also the last time it was more heart burn and indigestion feeling which I had never had in my life and this time round its sickness brought on my movement, smells, textures and taste.
Hope this helps a little and fingers crossed you get you BFP
pink xx

I started getting morning sickness a couple days before my period was due. I didn't actually puke, and it was fairly mild, but I definitely felt sick. Like you said, it came and went in waves throughout the day. They call it Morning sickness, but mine was worse in the afternoon and late at night.

The nausea got worse in my 6th week (where I am now). Still not puking (knock on wood), just feeling nauseous and gross on and off throughout the day.

Keep us posted when you test!

First bout was 7dpo, pos preg test on 12dpo and I tested because I was feeling seriously nauseous! Didn't get severe until past 5 weeks!

my first pregnancy it was around 6 weeks
i'm 5 weeks today & hope I dont get it at all!
I did have some nausea yesteray/today in the afternoon only & I have acid reflux as I type////lol

With DS, I didn't get morning sickness until about 8 weeks or so, and it wasnt that bad.

With this one...I've had it since the weekend before period was due (Feb 22nd, period was due feb 28th). I didnt test until March 10th, when I was 11 days late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->