when did you bump start?

Mummy2BeShamz

My Boy Kaiyron
Reaction score
hiya girls,

im 13+3. got a little bigger but i just think its just bloat.

when did you all start getting your bumps?

xxxx

I'm not showing yet obviously, I'm only 9 weeks, but all of my pregnant friends and family started showing around 14 weeks!

sorry girls just realised i posted in 1st trimester.

if you have any bumps though would love to know x

I was convinced my bump had started the other day, it was little and round and quite firm. However after a very 'windy' night I realised it was just bloat - opps!

I was convinced my bump had started the other day, it was little and round and quite firm. However after a very 'windy' night I realised it was just bloat - opps!

LOL! That totally made me smile!

i am only 6 weeks tommo and swear i am getting a tiny bump well had baby belly anyway but this is more rounded and fuller feeling its there 1st thing in the morning so know its not bloating . am bigger by night that IS bloat but deff start of a bump tho this is my 4th pregnancy and had polyhydremasis(to much fluid) in my last pregnancy that was only 13 months ago . lol

I only have a bloat. :( I'm ready for the cute big belly and feeling the baby move :)

I have nothing, no bloat no bump, can't wait for scan in 3 weeks to make sure I am really pregnant and not just a huge hypochondriac!

about 15 weeks. Though I do get a bit thicker around 11-12 weeks, but I def have a bump by 15 weeks, though its still small.

My bump has arrived, just about :lol: I've been growing rapidly since about 9 weeks x

My bump started around 13 ish weeks..
Here's a comparison of my bumps -- can't believe how skinny I was!

Attachments

• 8w1d.jpg
    8w1d.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 13w0d.jpg
    13w0d.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 30+1.jpg
    30+1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 10
It depends a lot on whether or not this is your first child. I didn't start showing with my first until I was 16 weeks or so but with my second I was starting to show at 12 weeks. Now I'm pregnant with my third. I'm curious to see how soon I start showing this time. :flower:

Hi ladies

Just browsing from over in Baby Club...

I didn't get my bump properly until about 25 weeks! Certainly nothing that resembled a baby bump. I was desperate for it to start showing, but I just seemed to look like I had put a bit of weight on until I hit third tri.

Here is a picture of me at 16 weeks pregnant - and one at 40 weeks!

Attachments

• 16weeks ish.jpg
    16weeks ish.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 40wksleft3.jpg
    40wksleft3.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
During my first pregnancy, I had a good little bump going at 16 weeks and I can't remember with my last pregnancy. I never took progression photos, only pictures I ever took was when I was gigantic. I think I will do progression pics this time :D

at about 11 weeks i have to say. when colleagues at work started asking me if i was pregnant there was no denial whatsoever

@ babyjane, completely flat belly at 16 weeks. Who would have thought just 9 weeks apart both pictures i mean.

@ babyjane, completely flat belly at 16 weeks. Who would have thought just 9 weeks apart both pictures i mean.

Ooooh no - the second pic was @ 40 weeks :thumbup:

My 25 week bump (so nine weeks from the flat belly pic - wish I had appreciated that flat tummy a little more!) is here. Still not massive considering bubs only had 15 more weeks of cooking left. But she made up for it as you can see by the 40 week pic!

Attachments

• 25weeksleftsmall.jpg
    25weeksleftsmall.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back