When did you ditch the pram?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Hi guys, twinnies are nearly 23 months, and found out I'm expecting and thinking, will I be able to have them out of the pram? My first was out at 15 months as he hated it but with the twins I expected them to be safely locked up until they were 16! :haha:

I can only imagine the imagie with me going out, a 4 year old, twins on reins, and pushing a pram? Lol.

Anyway, how is everyone? I know most of you guys (with toddler twins) are on my Facebook but not announcing yet.

Yay! First of all, congratulations!!!! I am so broody and OH doesn't want any more... Well, I am trying to be patient. How far along are you?

My two are 20 months and I couldn't go anywhere without the pushchair, they do not obey and would run off in different directions. I guess another 6months or so until they follow instructions and stay by my side when out and about.

Xx

Thanks guys, it was a surprise!!! Not that we hadn't wanted more but just not yet. It's been a terrible pregnancy thus far, bleeding, now clots, so had scans and only one, hoping he/she holds on tight.

But I just had that moment today when I thought, oh crap the twins will need out if the pram lol.

I'm not sure his far I am, the scans won't be dated until later, think I'm 8 weeks tomorrow though, going by last scan.

Huge congrats, what great news!! Xx

In answer to your question, i only use the buggy if going somewhere where there's a lot of walking or a lot of people like a theme park or something, they walk holding my hand near enough everywhere now, they are 2y 10m. I would say I probably started doing this just before they hit 2.5 years old, so I reckon you won't be needing the buggy when baby comes along xx

congratulations!!! (im soooooo jealous :haha:)

We're hoping to ttc in the new year, so new baby will be born when twins are 2/2.5. The plan in my head is that the twins will stay in buggy and I'll wear baby, then once baby is a little older (and heavier!!) the twins will be nearer, if not, 3 and can walk.

If we go anywhere where they'll be walking a long distance/long time I would most likely be with OH so we'll just take two buggies. We have the donkey, which we'll make a single and we have a foldup, umbrella type, double buggy which twibs can use if needed.

congratulations!!! (im soooooo jealous :haha:)

We're hoping to ttc in the new year, so new baby will be born when twins are 2/2.5. The plan in my head is that the twins will stay in buggy and I'll wear baby, then once baby is a little older (and heavier!!) the twins will be nearer, if not, 3 and can walk.

If we go anywhere where they'll be walking a long distance/long time I would most likely be with OH so we'll just take two buggies. We have the donkey, which we'll make a single and we have a foldup, umbrella type, double buggy which twibs can use if needed.
Thanks everyone, I want to do lots of baby wearing, did with my first and hardly at all with the twins, but I can just see the image of wearing baby, double pram and then 4 year old running off!

Thanks everyone, I want to do lots of baby wearing, did with my first and hardly at all with the twins, but I can just see the image of wearing baby, double pram and then 4 year old running off!

:haha: I could imagine that would be a little awkward!!!

:haha: I could imagine that would be a little awkward!!!

I defiantly want to try it once just to see the looks I get, 4 children 4 and under!

Good luck TTC next year, we had talked about TTC next year and then this surprise happened lol. Excited now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->