When did you feel pregnant?

NellyLou

Reaction score
I'm over 6 weeks pregnant and still don't feel pregnant at all. I had a little nausea late last week but that was it. Other than being tired (which is nothing new because I have a toddler), I feel like I always did. I don't get an ultrasound for another three weeks, and am feeling a little paranoid. Just wondering if anyone else didn't feel pregnant but everything was fine?

I did not feel pregnant with Claire until about 20 some odd weeks. Even though at 20 weeks I was getting a tummy, I still did not feel it. I had no symptoms minus achy boobs from time to time and being a little more tired. Try not to worry yourself about it and just take it day by day and enjoy it.

Thanks ButterflyWolf! I had a fair amount of morning sickness last time so this is different. Need reassurance :)

Thanks ButterflyWolf! I had a fair amount of morning sickness last time so this is different. Need reassurance :)

You are welcome. And every pregnancy is so different. With my first miscarriage (10 weeks) my boobs where always on 'fire' and I was tired. Then with my chem pregnancy back in April 2014 I had nausea right away. So far with this pregnancy my boobs are aching on and off again. (Only 4 weeks 2 days roughly going for blood work today or tomorrow).

I've had all the typical pregnancy symptoms since week 6 but still don't really believe I'm pregnant. I'm hoping it will really sink in after my 12-week scan in two days!!

Also, everyone is different. I've known people who had basically no symptoms and had very healthy pregnancies/babies!

I'll be 14 weeks on Saturday and I still don't feel pregnant! The only symptoms I've had are sore boobs (on and off) and exhaustion. I thought it would sink in after my 12w scan but nope lol it still feels surreal! Maybe after we know the sex it will feel more real

My Mom is a registered nurse and didn't know she was pregnant with my sister until she was 5 months along. She went for a regular physical and found out. With me she had SERIOUS heartburn and nausea, so with my sister she had no alarms going off that she was pregnant. (she had irregular periods)

I'm 7 weeks pregnant now and haven't had a lot of symptoms up until the past few days. I would have some off and on nausea... but if I didn't know I was pregnant I probably wouldn't have thought anything of it. The biggest thing I am noticing at this point is how sore my breasts are. I also get wore out pretty quick and sleep a lot more now. (I suffered from insomina before I got pregnant) But I am also taking progesterone supplements twice a day and this can amplify symptoms of pregnancy. If I wasn't on the progesterone, I'd probably be feeling very little too.

At 6 weeks lol. I have had non stop nausea and my nipples hurt so bad that I can't even stand to shower with out a bra LOL

Lol. I don't think I will feel ok about this until I can feel the baby move! I know everybody says to enjoy it if you don't have symptoms, but it's hard not to worry.

When I was pregnant with my daughter i had dizzy spells & extreme fatigue very early on then MS kicked in from week 6. I had HG so very much felt pregnant til it stopped at week 15. Then I started feeling my little lady from 15 weeks so i constantly felt pregnant. This time round ive had tiredness, dizzy spells, nausea & sore boobs but i still don't really feel pregnant. If I didn't have no period or 2 positive tests I wouldn't think I was pregnant!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->