• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When did you feel the baby?

tearbb21

DS who is 6 months old
Reaction score
I am 15 1/2 weeks and I wanted to know when I should start feeling kicking or something. I haven't felt anything at all. Is it too early?

I was 13 weeks when I first felt some crazy rolls and spasms..very randomly...and then it started getting more frequent the past week or so...Im 20 weeks now..but now since the placenta is bigger and mine is on the top middle..it blocks a lot of her movements unless she kicks or wiggles off to one of the sides...then I feel it..

With my first Ididnt feel anything until 19 weeks and then it was only little wiggles and pokes until 22 weeks. With this one 17 weeks for pokes and wiggles and 19 weeks for kicks,

I felt moving at 13 going 14 weeks :)
At first I thought it was gas bubbles

i was about 18 weeks until i felt flutters with my first. Dont worry, it can be as late at 22 or 23 weeks.

I was about 18 weeks but I think it's different for everyone.

i started feeling kicks at the start of 16 weeks and they'll just keep getting stronger and more frequent as the weeks go on.

I was 20 weeks when I was certain it was the baby and not gas!
In the last two weeks, the movement have been getting much stronger though my boyfriend is getting annoyed because everytime he puts his hand on my belly, the baby stops!

I started feeling little flutters (although I wasn't 100% sure it was baby at the time) around 16/17 weeks I believe. Then came little pokes and taps around 18/19 weeks. Now I'm 20 weeks and getting actual kicks! and what feels like baby rolling around. I've even felt it a few times from the outside. I seem to notice it more and more everyday

I'll have to admit the first little pokes I mistook for gas...it's pretty similar feeling but after a while you can definitely tell the two apart!

I started to feel little flutters this time last week, so coming up to 16 weeks. I can't say I'm 100% sure its bubs but it definately something Ive never felt before!Can't wait for them to get stronger x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"