When did you feel your baby kick??

EllieJay

Reaction score
I was just wondering when you first felt him/her? It's my first child.
Also when did you start showing? I'm overweight so think a baby bump will not be noticable for a while though I can feel a slight pouch myself, nobody else would be able to see it lol.

On a random note, I keep getting a feeling like fluttering/trapped nerve kinda thing in my ribs, is this normal?

only in the last few weeks last night i felt a really strong kick or punch i wish i was looking at my belly at the time cos im sure it would have moved, theyre defo getting stronger,my placentas at the from which cushions some of the blows

hi it was quite a while before i felt movement as im quite big to not all fat either just big ,big, if you know what i mean i also have thick muscle wall so that didnt help either but yes you could well start feeling movement now its nice isnt it, reassuring you will soon get a sense of babies routine to which is nice, my boy seems to break in to Y M C A at about 11pm when i would really like to go to sleep! just remember the only opinion that matters is YOUR MIDWIFES not the woman in the shop who says arent you small or a friend who says your big or ANYONE ELSE!:thumbup:

I started feeling little movements at 15 weeks and its got stronger and more frequent since then.. now I cant stop him rolling and kicking and hes so strong you can see my belly moving about as he does its crazy :) xx

Are you sure the fluttering is not your :baby:?

I started feeling the baby move at around 19 weeks, but very sporadically, now I feel her everyday about 3 times a day. I didn't expect to like it so much... now I'm reminded she's there all the time :cloud9:

Oh and I started showing definitely at 20 weeks. A LOT of people have asked if I'm pregnant in the last week! (they wouldn't risk it if it wasn't obvious!)

I am 16 weeks and I first noticed very tiny movement at 13ish. But lately if Im sitting down and I bring my legs to my chest or sit down and lean over my legs I can feel serious movement! This is my second baby :)

I'm just 14 weeks and have felt baby moving, but this is my third and they say you can feel the baby move earlier with second and third pregnancies

This is my first baby, and I felt the little flutters at 14 weeks, but now at 18 weeks, Definitely felt his kicking much stronger :)

I am 16 weeks and I first noticed very tiny movement at 13ish. But lately if Im sitting down and I bring my legs to my chest or sit down and lean over my legs I can feel serious movement! This is my second baby :)

This is my 2nd as well. After reading this, I'm going to be trying that to see if I feel more movement now hahaha, thanks!!!

I have just begun to feel little flutters. They started last night when I was laying down. They are very slight, so unless I'm paying really close attention I would miss it. I can't wait to feel an actual kick!

I started feeling flutters and tiny little kicks on Monday when I turned 17 weeks, it's very slight and I can only notice it if I'm sat down or lying down.

This is my first baby :)

I first felt flutters at 16 weeks and im a size 16/18
i felt and OH felt prominent kicks from about 19 weeks and now its poppin out only just from about 23-24 weeks have i popped out :)
Lana
x

flutters at 15 weeks, kicks at 18 weeks. My placenta is in the front.

when i wear my preggo jeans now people are starting to notice when i don't have my coat done up lol.

forgot to add i was a 28-29 waist pre preggo.

I FELT HER MOVE :D :D :D

After posting this, I got more fluttering (not like near my ribs, as I know that wasn't the baby) but just above my pubic line. I only noticed 'cause I was consciously thinking about it, I imagine I'll have felt it before but not noticed because it would be easy to mistake as something else, as I said, this time I was thinking about it.

So then I went and lay on the bed, and starting poking my stomach... about 5 seconds after, I got this quite strong feeling like someone had poked me back from the inside... this happened about 4 times (regardless of which part of my stomach I poked, I always felt it in the same place at the bottom) then a couple more times slightly further to the right. Then I kept poking but it didn't happen again, guess she got sick of it :p

Then this evening I was laying on the sofa on my side, not poking myself this time, just watching tv, and I got the same feeling! It's very bizarre, but I just knew it was my little girl!

Every thing all kinda happened at once around 18weeks, just started to show and little kicks. Now 3/4 weeks later i am Massive and LO practicing for rugby as kicking me all the time. (this is my first.)

I felt my first kick at around 20 weeks , I felt flutters at 18 weeks.
I have an anterior placenta though so think thats why i felt flutters so late.
I feel kicks alll the time now though ive a very active little girly!!

I think I am only now feeling actual little flutters and it started maybe 2, 3 days ago. Before I used to think it might be gas but now I just know it is not. But I have an anterior placenta for one of the twins so that probably makes it harder to detect too. I cannot wait to feel actual kicks though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->