When did you first hear the heart beat?

Megs555

Reaction score
Hey there! I am approx 4 weeks today and wondering when all you lovely ladies heard the little beans heart for the first time in ultrasound?

I'm going for a scan tomorrow to see if we can see a heartbeat fingers crossed they will I should be 6 weeks but not 100% as my cycles were everywhere

They normally say anything from 6 weeks but I know some ladies are lucky enough to hear it from 5 weeks

I went for my first scan at 6+5 and saw the HB but didn't get to hear it. Then exactly a week later I had an emergency US (I was unexpectedly bleeding) and confirmed everything was ok. .. I got to hear a little blip of it then :)

Ahh so exciting! I probably won't have a scan for 2-4 weeks but in hoping for one before the end of March so I can get a photo! It'll be part of the way we announce to family!

I went for a scan at 7w3d and the obgyn made me hear the heart beat.
Then I heard it at home at around 8 weeks with a doppler.

6 weeks 2 days with transvaginal ultrasound. We had a hard time finding it but once I held my breath a couple of times, we heard strong heartbeat!

8 weeks when I went for a reassurance scan. With my first pregnancy I didn't hear it but heartbeat was visible by the sonographer about 6+3 (had some bleeding). Once we heard it this time at 8 weeks we told our parents - sounds like you are thinking of doing the same! good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->