when did you first start to notice your bump?

P

pineapplern

this is my first pregnancy and im 9 weeks today. wondering when other mamas out there first noticed their bump. ive heard that most women don't start to show until about 4-5 months, but i always interpreted that as when they started to look visibly pregnant to other people.

so my question is when did you ladies (especially with your first pregnancy) start to notice your bump really showing to yourself? not so much when others started to notice, but when did YOU notice?

i figure im just super bloated! :dohh:

with my first 2 it wasn't till about 18 19 weeks that I could I was pregnant, with this one I already have a bump, I think I was about 6 7 weeks when I started showing this time round

With my first I was about 20 weeks :thumbup:

With my first I didn't have a bump at all until around 7 months. I remember saying to.my husband I thought the baby wasn't growing properly. With my 2nd and 3rd I had a bump around 20 weeks and with this baby (number 4) I only have a tiny bump. I've been bloated a bit with all of my children but do not consider this a bump. I like to lie flat on my back and suck my tummy in to see an actual bump :)

With my first I'd stick my tummy out and hope people could see my bump ☺️ It was more noticeable around 16 weeks. I think it depends on your body shape and how tight your tummy muscles are.

Feeling like an absolute house reading these replys. Wow...

This is my first. It's not a food baby. I started noticing at 10 weeks and others that see me every day are noticing now at 12 weeks...... ;(

The first time around I started to see a bump around 16 weeks but I just looked like I ate to much pizza to everyone else until around 20 weeks.

I think it depends on your height or length of your torso. I'm 5'9 and I've read many ladies my height take an additional month or two than normal. One lady about my height didn't look pregnant until she was 7 months and said she looked about 6 months when she was full term. She said when she showed up in labor, it took them a while to take her seriously.

I'm almost 9 weeks and I only have bloat. :(

Feeling like an absolute house reading these replys. Wow...

This is my first. It's not a food baby. I started noticing at 10 weeks and others that see me every day are noticing now at 12 weeks...... ;(

Don't worry, apparently everyones different! This is my first too and I'm only about FIVE weeks but even when I lay flat on my back there is a little pouch around my abdomen. I'm sure its just bloating from hormones at this point but I am quite sure I will be showing earlier than 20 weeks. I'm about 5 foot which could have something to do with it! But I wouldn't be worried, everyone is different

The first time at around 12 weeks I had a little bump and then it was more noticeable at 16 weeks.
This time round I have a bloat bump already!

First time around i was 20 weeks... 2nd time around I was really weird and didnt get a noticeable bump untill i was 28 weeks pregnantxx

About 16 weeks with my first. I'm 5'10 and this time around am carrying lots of extra belly jiggle. I am however showing at 11 weeks. X

17-18 weeks first time round. This time I'm ten weeks and no bump yet x

I noticed my bump at 16 weeks. Standing up it wasnt too noticeable but when I lied down, you could see the bump :flower:

With my first, it was around 18 weeks, with this one my third, I started to really notice a bump around 11 weeks! I agree with the other lady about height and stuff like that, I'm not quite 5 ft so I feel like baby and organs (lol) have no where to go ;)

I'm 11 weeks and I think I have a bump- I've been pregnant and M/C'd before so I'm not calling this one my first, but I'm sure this one is sticking. ^.^

This is my first pregnancy. I'm worried I won't know it's a bump even when it does appear because I already have a little pouch (fat) and I'm constantly bloated because of IBS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->