When did you get 3+ on Clear Blue digital test?

Haylee.

Day dreamer
Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks today and just took at digi for the first time this pregnancy and it read 2-3. I'm happy with the results as my lines are getting darker. I'm just curious when others got 3+ on a digi. I was semi expecting to get 3+ because my lines are quite dark.

Thanks

Eta: sorry the attachment is upside down

Attachments

• IMG_6643.jpg
    IMG_6643.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 35
I had somthing similer a week ago so I went Google mad apparently a lot of women don't get 3+ until well into week 6. I was driving my self mad trying to decide when to test again if hcg was raising properly then I decided to quit testing they are expensive and you can drive yourself crazy with them.

I got 3+ at 5 weeks but i guess it depends when you ovulate, if ovulated and concieved a week earlier hormones would have lonher to build upx

I got my 3+ this time at 23 DPO (having had 2-3 weeks at 21 DPO.

Your lines look great!

Joy x

With DS2 we had a 2-3 at five weeks and a 3+ at six weeks. With DD we had a 3+ immediately, I was four something weeks as I asked for an early scan since I hadn't had a cycle as I'd just given birth so wasn't sure how far along I was but scan showed (by the time we had the scan) I was about the same as DS2 when we tested

Thanks for the replies!

I think I may have ovulated or implanted late (ovulation not confirmed). I had a clear bfn at 13dpo and assumed I was out. Didn't test again til 18dpo and got the line in the pic in my op. With my previous two I had bfp by 10dpo. Sounds like I'm well on track!

Thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->