When did you get a proper belly?

Nafretili

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I've just popped over from the first trimester to ask you all a question.

When did you all first start to feel a proper belly growing?

And what does it feel like? does it feel hard or soft?

I don't know what to expect or when to expect it! help please?

I had a m/c at 12 weeks after no development from 9 weeks last time and I remember not feeling a belly. As it's approaching that 9 week point again for me I'm starting to worry!

Thanks x

While it differs for every woman, mine started to feel like a bump not a one-too-many-doughnut-tummy around 16-17 weeks. The real thing started to show over clothes close to 19th week. Do not worry, 9 weeks is too early. As per my OB, if you have a belly so early, it is mostly gas.

im nearly 15 weeks and dont really have anything, just look like i have overdosed on the pies xx

Im started getting a little pot belly at about 24 weeks, Im now 16 and it seems to be growing by the day!

Good luck!

I think I started to get a belly around 15 weeks - ive attached a progression shot before 15 weeks it was quite squishy (my uterus was all very low) and if I lay down it just dissapeared!

The second picture is me now at 22 weeks

Attachments

• bump progression.jpg
    bump progression.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Photo on 2011-11-15 at 21.16.jpg
    Photo on 2011-11-15 at 21.16.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6
My bump is only just starting to show, and some days it disappears completley and you couldn't tell I was pregnant. Harrybaby - I'm also expecting a boy on march 19th :) x

I think I started to get a belly around 15 weeks - ive attached a progression shot before 15 weeks it was quite squishy (my uterus was all very low) and if I lay down it just dissapeared!

The second picture is me now at 22 weeks

Wow incredible pictures! You have a bump at 5 weeks to! that's what I've been like :)

Thanks a lot for that xx

Mine didnt start popping out until 13 weeks and its just grown and grown in spurts since then xx

I'm 19 weeks and still haven't got any sign of a bump!
Everyones different.

My bump has just started, I am almost 16 weeks and people can see it now if I wear a tight top! I had to go to maternity trousers this week as my other ones would just not do up at all! x

Im 16 weeks, and have next to nothing for a belly...I think everyone is different!

25 weeks here and still have a B-bump that looks like I'm just fat. I'm not sure if I will "pop" per say at this point.

I've got a noticeable bump at 16+5 although it started about 2 weeks ago. I was a uk 10-12 pre preg and this is my 3rd preg (second ended in mc at 11 weeks)

I went shopping yesterday and was asked about when I was due a few times so it must look like a baby belly!

I've been feeling full kicks since mon and my belly is hard to touch xx

I've got a really big tum at only 16 weeks! I dread to think how big I will be at even 26 weeks! I had a bit of a podgy belly before I got pregnant and I thought I wouldn't be able to see a bump in there for just ages but nope, big, pregnant round tum!!

I'm 27 weeks and only have a tiny bump. Strangers still have no idea im pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->